Flirty Girl Fitness

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My new addiction!!! Fun cardio dvds that mix up dance and sexiness. You don't even realize you're working out.
  • Which ones have you tried? I've tried Volumes 1-4 (?) of the Carmen Electra Fit to Strip series, are you talking about something like that? I liked those, but really only the first two felt like a real workout.
  • I dont remember which ones are the "flirty girls". But I think Ive tried it! Hows it going for you?
  • Haligh - I've tried Booty Beat and Chair Fun....love them!!!!!! Yeah I think it is similar to the strip tease thing. I may like those too...

kiah - They are working great. I forget I'm exercising!!!
  • Hello all. I am new to the forum. I am thinking of purchasing the Flirty Girl DVDs. I hate exercising, so I need something that will not feel like exercising. Has anyone lost any weight so far?
  • ok i'm going to have to check this out... i like to mix it up... the thing is, i tried some cardio dance thing and it was way out of my league and the carmen one i tried was STUPID. i wanted to punch her for fixing her hair every 5 seconds. anyway... thanks for the tip nicki!
  • These look like so much fun! Has anyone tried one with the pole?
  • Quote: Hello all. I am new to the forum. I am thinking of purchasing the Flirty Girl DVDs. I hate exercising, so I need something that will not feel like exercising. Has anyone lost any weight so far?
    I have! It's amazing!
  • Quote: ok i'm going to have to check this out... i like to mix it up... the thing is, i tried some cardio dance thing and it was way out of my league and the carmen one i tried was STUPID. i wanted to punch her for fixing her hair every 5 seconds. anyway... thanks for the tip nicki!
    Girl I bet it's right up your alley!
  • Quote: These look like so much fun! Has anyone tried one with the pole?
    No but I certainly want one!
  • Do you have to be super-coordinated for these? Because I'm not...But they look like a ton of fun!
  • Quote: Do you have to be super-coordinated for these? Because I'm not...But they look like a ton of fun!
    Um no!! LOL. If you ever saw me you would know you wouldn't have to be. They are a lot of fun. If I wasn't doing it by myself I may feel self conscious but because I do it by myself I love it. I feel sexy and I have fun. I may not LOOK sexy or look like the girls on the video but I have fun anyway.
  • Aside from the "exercise" part of it..... I was looking into the "Flirty Girl Fitness" for some "moves" for the wedding night. I am not a dancer at all. And, so I don't sound like a freak..... I think it would be special for him b/c I do not believe anyone has done this for him before (not in a home setting ). I was thinking a few months ago about it b/c mostly the "wedding" is about what the woman wants, what about him? So, I thought this would be an unforgetable first "dance" as a married couple. I ordered a DVD from ebay...... it was not this system or the Carmen E. system and it was LAME. It was the trashy strippers teaching the how and when and why of lap dancing..... it was horrible.

I only have until May. I am not expecting to be a pro by then.... just a few moves and then a work in progress while I am getting my exercise (or sexercise) in.

Any help you can give would be great!
  • OMG!!! The Chair Dance DVD would be fantastic. It's a little chair routine and it's not trashy, just very sexy! I think that would be great!!!!!!!!
  • Thank you so much Nicki Rose98. I have ordered it and I will be letting you know how it goes.