Old 03-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #76  
Doing Prevention Videos!

S/C/G: 188/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I think that was great! Just keep on your pace and do a little more each time. Before you know it you will be doing the whole video!

Good Luck!

I did Level 1 & 2 yesterday..trying to change it up! I think I *might* do BMBF (****) (Boost Metabolism Banish Fat) today but right now I am to sleepy to think. My 1 year old decided not to sleep very good last night!
mom2cass&em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:16 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 242/195/140

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post
Banish Fat IS hard...and I'm fit and have a ton of trouble finding DVDs that challenge me. The second to last circuit is so evil (Moguls! Cross Country Ski! Jump jump jump jump!). I think my max HR was something like 168, which is normally my HIIT interval heart rate. Madness!
I hear ya and totally agree...I was like WTH because I really did not think that a DVD could do that to me-my HR was like I was running sprint drills or somthing. Love it
jenniferleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 158/134/132

Height: 5'8"

Hi girls, I added another thread on JM. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...63#post2660663
I am signed up on her site and beginning of today I am into JM too. I am determined to do 5 weeks.
Gonna also buy some dvd's , the 30 day shred, No troubles zone and Fat Boost Metabolism.

@gymlee: I see you like Nadia Comaneci. I come from her country too.

Last edited by Bubu; 03-18-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Bubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #79  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I have 30 day shred and did the whole dvd but I just ordered No More Trouble Zones and by the end of the month or before the will order the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #80  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu View Post
@gymlee: I see you like Nadia Comaneci. I come from her country too.
I love her! Even though I wasn't even born yet when she was competing I've read so many books about her and seen a lot of her major competitions (Worlds, Olympics) on tape or dvd. She was so amazing and innovative and probably my favorite gymnast of all time! I want to lose my weight so I can do gymnastics again so I can fly like her! I actually used to be pretty good despite carrying an extra 30lbs or so when I was seriously competing. But yea, Nadia is up there along with Jillian on my list of favorite and inspirational people! And I would love to visit Romania one day.
gymlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 242/195/140

Height: 5'7"

Im still doing 30DS and addding in BFBM, CardioKickbox when I cannot make it to the gym...2 weeks in and Im still loving it! Ive got level 1 and 2 down pretty well and plan on trying level 3 monday.

I am definately seeing a change in my strength and endurance too! I also updated my measurements today and since 2/24 Ive lost 2" on my chest and hips and 3" waist! And 9 more lbs are gone too!

BUBU-I will check out the thread you added. My SIL is from Romania too!

Last edited by jenniferleah; 03-21-2009 at 10:52 AM.
jenniferleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #82  

Ok so I didn't make it through the whole Banish Fat workout but I did make it through 5 out of the 7 circuits. It's only my second time doing it and I lasted abut 20 minutes longer than the first time so I'm SUPER excited about my progress!! I'm so tired and yet not tired at the same time...weird. I can't wait until I finish the whole dvd. That's going to be a major accomplishment for me.

JenniferLeah You lost 3 inches on your waist?!? Congratulations, I am jealous. You are seriously now my motivation to keep with the 30DS.
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 158/134/132

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymlee View Post
I love her! Even though I wasn't even born yet when she was competing I' But yea, Nadia is up there along with Jillian on my list of favorite and inspirational people! And I would love to visit Romania one day.
You know how I call JM when I am with my hubby? I tell him, let's go, I gotta be home for that ***** to kick my *** It is true, she is evil, and I come back for more, every time!

Oh Nadia has been every girls dream, my moms too. Nadia made history at Montreal in 1976, she was and is a star.
Bubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

ok..I changed my plans, the seller(power seller at that) I bought the 5 DVD set from is ripping people off. I ordered the Maximum Set and Cardio Kickbox else where for now.

Today I did BFBM... those jumps with the heel clicks are hard! I just did more plyo jumps.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 191/183/139

Height: 5'5"

I just bought her wii game!
MiaRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #86  
To fly like Nadia again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu View Post
You know how I call JM when I am with my hubby? I tell him, let's go, I gotta be home for that ***** to kick my *** It is true, she is evil, and I come back for more, every time!

Oh Nadia has been every girls dream, my moms too. Nadia made history at Montreal in 1976, she was and is a star.
Don't get me wrong, I love love LOVE Jillian, but when it comes to her work outs she is vicious. I would probably call her a b*tch too for when she's in her work out mode but I just love her too much to call her that It's probably because I know she's just doing what she can to make me work hard to get results even though she really does kick your a$$.

I know!! Nadia was the first to score perfect 10s and was/is so iconic for that. She had such innovative gymnastics and was way ahead of her time. She is so amazing I wish I could meet her. She's one of a few gymnasts that I haven't met yet that I've loved so I really wish to meet her one day
Old 03-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #87  
To fly like Nadia again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswood87 View Post
Ok so I didn't make it through the whole Banish Fat workout but I did make it through 5 out of the 7 circuits. It's only my second time doing it and I lasted abut 20 minutes longer than the first time so I'm SUPER excited about my progress!! I'm so tired and yet not tired at the same time...weird. I can't wait until I finish the whole dvd. That's going to be a major accomplishment for me.

JenniferLeah You lost 3 inches on your waist?!? Congratulations, I am jealous. You are seriously now my motivation to keep with the 30DS.
*Gasp* Yaaaaaay Kindra!!! Congrats for making it that far!!! I can't wait for you to make it all the way through. You'll be doing the whole video before you know it!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #88  

Aww thank you so much. Now I feel bad that I didnt get my butt up and try that DVD again tonight. I've just been having one of those drained of energy days you know? Tomorrow I'm letting Jillian kick me into action once again!
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #89  
Ashley

I'm still waiting for my Troubles Zones dvd to come in the mail the latest it should be here is Saturday and I ordered the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today. I can't wait to start using them next mnth.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #90  
Ashley

They just mailed out the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd today so I should get it sometime next wk. I can't wait to start them. I hope I see some good results with the dvds inconjuction with my healthy eating. I hope to hopefully drop 5 lbs next mnth or more but we'll see what happens. Hope everybody else is doin good.

What results have you noticed since you started using the new JM dvds?

Last edited by jmfan317; 03-26-2009 at 09:44 PM.