Old 02-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #31  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

I used the Metabolism one (haven't gotten the other one yet) three times last week and it is a killer workout! I really felt it in my legs and arms the next day. Definitely an a-- kicker!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:01 AM   #32  
Doing Prevention Videos!

S/C/G: 188/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

No more Trouble Znes is a little easier...Thank God that's the one I am doing today. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is a KILLER!!
mom2cass&em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #33  

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone, I'm in England too and I was having trouble finding any of Jillian's Dvds too When I do find them they're reg 1 and I don't have a multi-region player.

I've discovered BigW entertainment in Oz sell the 3 pack Dvd of Jillian's workouts which is region free - Yay!

Jillian's just awesome!
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #34  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

Ok so I lied before. I did No More Trouble Zones yesterday for the second time and I thought I was going to die!!!!! I actually had to pause half way through because I was getting dizzy and nauseaous. I was like what the ****??? But I caught my second wind after a few minutes and finished strong. It was just awful... but a good awful if that makes any sense.
gymlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:22 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 230/181/160

Height: 6'0

I got both of these ones in the mail today. I love the 30 day shred, but wished it was a little longer so i think i'm going to enjoy these. Plus, i love jillian .

I bought mine off amazon for 20$ total for both. I got free shipping since my order was over 25$. I don't know how cheap they are elsewhere but i thought it was a good deal.

I can't wait till tomorrow to try them out.
wantingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 AM   #36  
To fly like Nadia again

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantingtolose View Post
I got both of these ones in the mail today. I love the 30 day shred, but wished it was a little longer so i think i'm going to enjoy these. Plus, i love jillian .

I bought mine off amazon for 20$ total for both. I got free shipping since my order was over 25$. I don't know how cheap they are elsewhere but i thought it was a good deal.

I can't wait till tomorrow to try them out.
Have fun!!! Just be prepared to work SUPER HARD! Jilly is vicious in these videos. But it's all to get you totally ripped up. They are amazing!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 AM   #37  
Doing Prevention Videos!

S/C/G: 188/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I alternate the 2 dvd's so today it's No More Trouble Zones Day.

I am down to 164lbs! I love these videos!!

wantingtolose- Have you tried them yet? Let us know what you think
mom2cass&em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies
Can I join the Jillian fan club?

I just ordered these two dvd's from direct dvd off of amazon! I'm so excited!! Jillian is just the one to kick my toosh into shape! I saw a brief segment of a talk show that she was on this morning it got me motivated! I just may be able to lose these 15lbs I gained over the last 3 months and look great for summer so I can fit into the skorts I bought a few years ago when I was a bit thinner!!!

I'm planning on rotating them in with my Turbo Jam Max results, Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds and just gettig out doors to jog, rollerblade or powerwalk now that Spring and longe days are coming!

I can't wait to have Jillian kick my butt!!!!
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #39  
To fly like Nadia again

Hi Jenn!!! Welcome!!!

Like I said to wantingtolose, be prepared to work hard. Her work outs are no joke! You've gotta really focus to get through the work outs and get the results you're looking for. As she says, you can't phone it in. You gotta work hard and she pushes you to get to the point. She's A-MAZING! I love her!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #40  

gymlee,
That sounds PERFECT!!! It sounds like what I need.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
Hi everyone, I'm in England too and I was having trouble finding any of Jillian's Dvds too When I do find them they're reg 1 and I don't have a multi-region player.

I've discovered BigW entertainment in Oz sell the 3 pack Dvd of Jillian's workouts which is region free - Yay!

Jillian's just awesome!
I think they have only been released on region 1 unfortunately. I found the unlocking code for my DVD player on the internet to make it multi-region otherwise I wouldn't have been able to watch them either.
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #42  
To fly like Nadia again

Great Jenn!!! I'm so glad it's what you want.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #43  

About two years ago, I spent a year working out at my gym with two personal trainers(I had to split my time between them). These guys were brutal! By the time that they got done working out my legs, they were jello. I had to actually rest in the locker room for few minutes before hitting the cardio equip. I loved every minute of it.

Working out hard is the only way to lose the weight. Jillian has shown us that on The Biggest Loser. LOL...I'm going to be watching the calander like a kid!
Here's a link to the show I saw Jillian on yesterday.

http://www.mandjshow.com/

Last edited by Violin Jenn; 03-07-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #44  
To fly like Nadia again

Aw! Yea I just met with a trainer a couple days ago and I'm in the process of trying out a couple other gyms in the area to see where I'd like to go but yea I totally agree about working out hard. Not only does it shed fat and calories like crazy but you also feel incredibly accomplished when you get done.

Thanks so much for posting that link to her appearance on that show! I can never get enough of her. It's so interesting how she keeps talking about dying alone. I know she talks about it a lot on her radio show but the fact that she's saying it now on tv I'm like "Aww. Poor girl." I just want to give her a hug.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #45  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Does it say you should alternate the dvd's everyday to see good results?
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote