3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - January Daily Check In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/159867-walk-away-pounds-january-daily-check.html)

cathyxxx 01-01-2009 09:34 AM

Walk Away the Pounds - January Daily Check In

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
hope everybody has a great day! I hope to get in a real walk after lunch at my mom's house today. I will definitely post it if I get it in. hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs,
Cathy

cathyxxx 01-01-2009 09:37 AM

bumping this up to the top :wave:

short & sassy 01-01-2009 09:58 AM

Hey Cathy, remember me, it's been a few years since we talked. I live in Shreveport and we use to talk online when 3fatchicks had a chat room.

How have you been? I'm still struggling to get the weight off. I dropped about 28 lbs last year, put 5-10 back on...so now I'm starting the new year by joining the gym. I'm hoping to get off what I gained back and then some.

Have a good walk with your mom!

Ruthxxx 01-01-2009 10:06 AM

Hi Cathy and S&S. Long time! :hug: :hug:

This thread popped up on new posts and reminded me that I have a "virgin" WATP tape that is going to be initiated today.

short & sassy 01-01-2009 10:12 AM

Hi Ruth, yes it has been a long time! Well, time to put that "virgin" WATP to work for you! LOL Truth is, I have alot of "virgin" weightloss items laying around! Guess I ought to take my own advice! Have a good day and a happy new year!

cashmgrccm 01-01-2009 11:19 AM

Hello ladies!

I'm new to the board here....hope you don't mind! I too have a virgin WATP dvd that I'm going to use today!

blackdove95 01-01-2009 02:21 PM

Hey guys! Life's been crazy, but I'm making my goal that, aside from afflictions to the feet (like blisters), I'm going to do at least ONE mile a day. That has helped me, at least, maintain my metabolism, but I'm sure on days when I have more time, I'll bump it up to two or three.

Happy 2009 for you all! *hug*

WithFaith50 01-01-2009 03:56 PM

Hello everyone! I thought that I would be extremely sore today after going from no exercise for months to doing 3 miles yesterday...but, I'm not! I feel pretty good actually. So, my exercise resolution is to do at least 10 miles per week.

May we all have a fantastic 2009! :carrot:

cathyxxx 01-01-2009 07:34 PM

HEY GANG :wave:

short & sassy - of course I remember you!!! it's great to see ya on here! I wish I could go for a walk with my mom but poor thing is having so much trouble she was doing good to stand long enough to cook today. I pooped out and didn't get around to walking, but I had everything in my car to do it. oh well, maybe i'll do better tomorrow but I absolutely have to get all these Christmas decorations up and out of here.

Ruth - gosh it's good to see ya too! Did I tell you that the reason there are 3 x's on the end of my name is bec of you LOL when I went to reregister here as Cathy, there was already a Cathy (that i think was actually me but we couldn't get that straightened out) and I had to come up with something so I just added 3 x's to the end of my name like yours. LOL so how have you been doing?

Hey Cash - WELCOME! we are thrilled to have you here and walking with us. let us know how you are doing.

Hey Blackdove - congrats on walking even with blisters!

Hey WithFaith - thanks so much for the email! and that's great that you aren't sore today!

hope everybody has a good nite! hugs!

Butterfly50 01-01-2009 11:04 PM

Hello

I Love Watp and I jest went out and bought me another video today but I was wondering if any one has the Walk and Tone Belt? I was wondering if it is a adjustable in size and what would that be . I would love to get me one. But would hate to spend the money and then Can"t wear it.:)

Shoshie 01-01-2009 11:46 PM

I love Walk Away The Pounds and do the two mile regularly.:) I am in Australia.

short & sassy 01-02-2009 01:14 PM

Good morning,

Hey Cathy, sorry you didn't get your walk in. I'm going to the gym this afternoon, I'm hoping to get a 1 1/2 on the treadmill. Time to get moving on my 2009 goals!

2ndChance09 01-02-2009 02:07 PM

Well yesterday I only did 1.5 miles of the 3 mile but I am trying to tell myself that even if I don't finish the whole video I am at least doing some exercise which is a big improvement from doing nothing!!

Today I really want to finish the whole 3 miles though! :)

WithFaith50 01-02-2009 02:14 PM

Hi everyone! I have completed the WATP 4-mile Express Super Challenge! Huffing & puffing, but I did it! Yaaay!

That's a total of 7 miles this week...3 more to go! :D

WithFaith50 01-02-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndChance09 (Post 2522462)
Well yesterday I only did 1.5 miles of the 3 mile but I am trying to tell myself that even if I don't finish the whole video I am at least doing some exercise which is a big improvement from doing nothing!!

Today I really want to finish the whole 3 miles though! :)

2ndChance09: I just recently started back exercising too. I think your doing 1.5 miles is great! I completed the 4 mile dvd today, but that was by pacing myself very carefully, not incorporating all of the arm movements, and doing the low intensity version of movements. I also walked in place when I needed a breather and sipped water throughout. So, take your time and don't overdo. :)