# Yoga 1
# Yoga 2
# Butt / ABS / Thighs 1
# Butt / ABS / Thighs 2
# Pilates 1
# Pilates 2
# Cardio Weight Loss
# Kickboxing

It's SUPER cheap... but I'm a big believer in "you get what you pay for." There are only a handful of reviews on the internet and people seem to love it or hate it.

Any opinions?
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

No takers? Well I got the vids and thought I would a do review in case anyone is interested.
I purchased the set of 5 from eBay - grand total including shipping..... $8!!
These are different from most work out videos. It's more real and natural, like you have trainer. There aren't 50 people in the background. Usually the instructor and 1-3 back-ups who do different levels (one person goes slower for beginners, another for intermediate, and other for advanced). The vids weren't cheesy at all and weren't flashy. You can do most the exercises with bare feet and a mat. The music is great - nice little beat, but not too loud.
They seem to lacking adequate warm ups and cool downs, I recommend stretching a few minutes before and after working out.

Cardio weight loss - INTENSE! High impact. Requires a step and a stability ball. Neither of which I have, so I skipped this one.

Kick boxing - She's annoying as **** and I'm never going to watch this dvd again. She has not idea how to instruct a dvd

Butt/Abs/Thighs 1 - Just under 30 minutes. A good exercise. Lots of getting up and down. Low impact. Beginner/Intermediate

Butt/Abs/Thighs 2 - Beginner/Intermediate. About 25 minutes. Low impact, lots of squats and lunges.

Yoga - I dont do yoga. Sorry.

In Home Personal Training 1 - Involves some light weights. It's 12 exercises, full body, mostly for strength. No cardio. It's about 20 minutes.

In Home Personal Training 2 - Some jumping. Light weights. Need a bench or chair and a step.

... I'll edit and add more later...

Last edited by raw23; 11-02-2008 at 01:07 PM.
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm glad to see your review, even if it seems like no one knows of it!
blackdove95 is offline   Reply With Quote