Dancing videos

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Can anyone recommend any good dancing work out videos? I'm getting so tired of dozens of squats and lunges! I'm doing pilates but I would like a dancing vid to mix it up. (Please no yoga-related recommendations )
  • Zumba (From Zumba Fitness)
    Dance off the Inches Series (Sizzlin' Salsa is my favorite)
    Dance Yourself Thin (Prevention)
    Fat Burning Dance Party (Crunch)
    Fat Blasting Latin Dance Mix (10 Minute Solution)
    Sweating in the Sipirt 2
  • I love Hip Hop Abs!!!
  • It depends on what kind of dance interests you. Are you looking for hip hop, ballet, latin or salsa, country line dancing, belly dancing, hula....the list goes on and on and on...and I know of great dvds for all of these.

What are you looking for, exactly?
  • Hmmm.... something fun that targets my core with minimal jumping. Salsa, belly dancing, and hula sound cool.
  • on the same note, are there any that have Top 40 music in them? I used to love MTV's the Grind, but they are only on VHS now
  • Where do you buy these videos from?
  • Hula ->Island Girl series

Belly Dancing-> Neena and Veena series

African/carribean-> Kukuwa series

Salsa-> Red Hot Salsa
  • Quote: on the same note, are there any that have Top 40 music in them? I used to love MTV's the Grind, but they are only on VHS now
    Actually there are a ton of clips on youtube if you need a fix.
  • Collage Video also has previews of 100s (maybe 1000s) of workout DVDs.

http://www.collagevideo.com/
  • YOGA BOOTY BALLET SO FUN.......Sorry had to yell because the workout is wonderful and cute and fun......I see lots all the time on Ebay for it
  • Dance off Inches
    Hip Hop Abs
    Denise Austing Fat Burning Dance mix (my personal favorite
  • Ive got Yoga Booty Ballet but I haven't tried it yet. I bought it years ago when it was an "on tv offer only" thing.

I really like NYC Ballet Work out, I have number 2 as well just haven't tried it yet.
  • Zumba is AWESOME!!
  • yes! i love zumba too! there's a zumba class at the ymca by my house. it was so fun that we bought the dvds and the weights. it's fun either way!