Old 10-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #76  

Cathy, I'm just north of Alexandria. My family thinks I'm crazy since I moved just a few weeks after Gustav! I love it out here.

I haven't walked since Tuesday because of my trip, but will get back on track today.

Just curious, how long has everyone been walking and how much weight have you lost?
Thunder Thighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:20 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 168/144.8/115

Height: 4'11''

Anyone have any ideas on where I can get any of Leslie's dvds used? I signed up for swapaDVD.com but they only have the 1 mile dvds available. I'd love to get a few at a discount price. In the meantime I will just keep perpetually checking them out from the library. Good thing no one else in my city wants them!! Thanks for any advice!
kamesennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Cathy: You know what I just realized? The 25 I saw is probably in reference to how long she's been doing the Walkathome stuff.

Thunder Thighs: I started the 30-min WATP around in June, but kind of stopped when life got crazy. Then, I picked it up again at the end of August, and since then I've lost 15 lbs!

Liane: The ones I've ordered, I've gotten from eBay from an eBay store there called "totalfitnessdvds."

Ladies: I'm afraid I'm not walking today because I wore boots today that really hurt my feet, so I'm taking it easy. I'm going to attempt to attach a pic of the costume I wore today at work

blackdove95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 207/ticker/130

Height: 5'0''

Hey Ladies!

blackdove 95 -- I love the costume! I'm glad you were able to get into the Halloween spirit. I couldn't get into it for some reason this year.

I did the 4 mile super challenge today, just to round out the month of October. That brings my total miles for October to 62 miles! YIPPEE!! I'm going to aim for 70 in November, I think.

I hope you ladies have a FABULOUS weekend!

Cassie
ZetaMD2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #80  

Rockin' costume, blackdove! I'm going to dress up as a stripper next year. Or something that shows a lot of skin because I will be HOT. Or at least MILF quality, anyway.

I am going to add up my miles from my pedometer too. My dh is going to do some fancy thing on excel for me.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:49 AM   #81  

K, I added it up and I walked 235,364 steps or 94.11 miles according to my pedometer. The miles recorded by my pedometer do not actually match up to the walking dvd miles, it usually says 2 miles for the 3 mile dvds. Oh well it's an approximate, anyway. I have a weigh in tomorrow and I probably didn't lose any this month but that's ok. Hopefully my pictures will look different. I measured but I haven't lost any inches. I bet it is just muscle gain, though. And umm...whose idea was it to have halloween at the end of the month, right before my weigh in?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm totally counting the 1.5 mile walk I did outside to go to my bank and back as my workout today.

Thanks for the compliments, ladies!
blackdove95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 AM   #83  

Hey Everyone!

I didn't get in a video today, but I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill. I've decided that I like the WATP DVDs much better than the treadmill -- but the treadmill allows me to watch TV while I walk. LOL. There's always a trade-off!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Old 11-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #84  

Hiya People!

Just stopping in before grocery shopping.

4 mile Super Challenge done today -- My weigh in day is tomorrow, so I was trying to be ambitious today. LOL.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:00 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Blackdove - your costume is really cute!

Zeta - girl you are walkin yourself crazy! that is AWESOME!!! you're really using that 4 mile super challenge!

everybody is doing GREAT!!!!

ok gang - it's a new month so I've started a November thread and it's at:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...51#post2436351

run over there and start posting your November walking

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote