Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the new Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs.

Zeta - I loved the 2 mile walk. Haven't tried the 21 minute toning part yet but it looks good. I have to have variety too and so I have most of Leslie's dvds I really love her Walk Slim System. It is probably her most intense walking. CONGRATS on doing 3 miles! Doesn't it feel good when a workout gets easier - it helps you know that it's making a difference! YOU GO GIRL!

Liane - CONGRATS on doing 3 miles plus more walking around the block! you are doing great!

Michele - did you get the new Hips & Thighs dvd too?

PurdueGirl - where are you? we miss you!

ShyMoment - where are you girlie? we miss you too! you're company is gone right? are you walking? I'd be shocked if you weren't.

CBMare - how's it going? I know you're walking too.....we sure miss you here!

hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 10-08-2008 at 10:41 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #17  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Sorry I've been MIA again. I went to my state's Foreign Language conference last weekend and my kids are in a ZILLION activities, so I've been a little stressed lately. Tonight I'm sitting at Parent-Teacher conferences (I teach Spanish) and I have time to log in here! Gotta love technology--our parents don't come to conferences because they can see the grades online! Gues they don't want to TALK about their kids!

Cathy: I haven't ordered Hips and Thighs yet, but I plan to! Tell me what you think!?!?!?

No walking for me for almost 2 weeks. I need to just get my butt out of bed in the morning and DO IT!
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 207/ticker/130

Height: 5'0''

Hi Ladies!

It's been a rough two days -- school is kicking my butt. I had a presentation, a skills practical, and a quiz yesterday -- so by the time I got home the only thing on my mind was sleep. I'm going to try to make up for it this weekend and next week. I'm doing the 50 mile challenge for the month of October in the Chicks Up for a Challenge forum. Right now I'm at 14/50 miles I think -- and I'm about to do a 3 mile WATP video. So I'm on my way! My schedule gets a little lighter after this week, so I think I can do it!

Thank God It's Friday, right ladies!?

Cassie
ZetaMD2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 168/144.8/115

Height: 4'11''

Yay for Friday! I did the 3 mile this afternoon.
kamesennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:10 AM   #20  

Hey Ladies,

My times of the day are all messed up -- I had to work night shift Friday night, so I'm just getting my Saturday workout in at 3am! LOL. I'm trying to stay on this night schedule through the weekend because I have to work nights on Monday and Tuesday as well. I did the 3 mi WATP Walk Away Your Waistline DVD today -- it's my favorite right now, but I did it without the belt for a little change from the ordinary. It's still a good workout!

Here's to a relaxing Sunday!

Cassie
Old 10-13-2008, 05:13 AM   #21  

Hiya ladies!

I tried the "You Can Do Pilates" DVD today. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. After watching the tutorial, I felt like I had the moves down pretty well -- esp. since I remember a lot of them from my college Pilates class (i was a kinesiology major for awhile -- it turned into a minor during the beginning of senior year). I was going to try to do the 1 mile walk strong DVD, but about 9 minutes into it I decided that I just couldn't do the strength training today. So I ended up doing the first 2 miles of the 4 big miles DVD.

I hope you ladies had a fabulous weekend!

Cassie
Old 10-13-2008, 12:37 PM   #22  

Hey Gang - what a wild weekend! I cleaned house on Saturday so that was my exercise for that day.

This morning I did 2 miles. I used the Heart Healthy Walk.

Michele - I love the new Hip & Thigh dvd. I haven't had a chance to try the leg workout yet but it looks good.

hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 10-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #23  

Hiya People!

I just finished the first 3 miles in the Fast and Firm, 4 Really Big Miles DVD. Geez, I was tired by the time I got a quarter of the way through the 3rd mile. That boosted walking is KILLER! I look forward to this one getting easier over time.

I'm off to take a shower and head into work at 6p. Gotta love that night float!

Cassie
Old 10-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #24  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

I just got my Leslie Sansone 'Walk Away The Pounds' DVD yesterday! I got the 4 Mile Super Challenge. lol I'm laughing because I thought I would be able to do 4 miles from the start! At the end of two miles I couldn't take any more! I love the video. It really got my heart rate up and I broke a good sweat! For me, this is so much better than having to walk outside. I'm an indoor girl. I hope you all are having a good day!

Last edited by Kim K; 10-13-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Kim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #25  

hey gang

I had some extra time this morning bec I have to go to the dentist before going to work....so I walked 4 miles. I used the 4 Fast Miles from the Walk Slim Series.

Hope everybody has a great day!
hugs,
Cathy
Old 10-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #26  

whelp....it's a good thing I walked 4 miles this morning bec I won't be walking tomorrow. the dentist had to pull my tooth bec was too far gone to fix :-(

later gaters
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 168/144.8/115

Height: 4'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyxxx View Post
whelp....it's a good thing I walked 4 miles this morning bec I won't be walking tomorrow. the dentist had to pull my tooth bec was too far gone to fix :-(

later gaters
Oh ouch. I hope you get lots of vicodin for your tooth! I have an irrational fear of dentists. But, I am scheduled for a cleaning in Nov. Yikes.

I did 3 miles on Sunday but nothing since. I went to the chiropractor to get adjusted for the first time in my life and I'm feeling pretty sore so I thought I would take it easy for a few days. I feel sooo much better! It is great to sit at the computer and have good posture!!
kamesennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #28  
Maintenance...

I got in 3 miles of the 'Walk Away The Pounds' 4 mile super challenge today!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #29  
Maintenance...

3 miles of the 4 mile super challenge!
Old 10-17-2008, 12:22 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Can I join in too?

I love LS in the 30 Minute Walk, and I've been doing this workout nearly every other day since I started changing my habits at the end of August.

(In fact, this thread is how I found this forum. Yay!)

So, I was wondering what you all would recommend next for a variety?

Thanks...

(and, btw, i did 30-min walk dvd today too!)
blackdove95 is offline   Reply With Quote