Old 05-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/182/147

Height: 5'8

Talking Turbo Jam Challenge Week #1

Howdy guys,

I decided to start a new thread. The old one was 28 pages long. So each Sunday I'll start a new one (unless someone else gets online first and they start one.)

Remember guys, 4 Turbo Jam workouts of your choice between Sunday and Saturday. Put a smiley face in your signature...our goal is at least 4 smilies!!!

Get shaking people!

Cassidy
cassangelidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:29 PM   #2  
Losing it by being active

S/C/G: 230/222/170

Height: 5'8"

hi
I did my first work out today! entirely!!!!!!!!!!!( after 2 weeks of not doing or doing half timeLOL) dear daughter didn't wake up during my work out, so that helped ;however, we didn't go for the everyday walk because it was raining! I sooo want to try the w/out with the exercise balls, but it is a nightmare to inflate them! oh well .
I also want to try to go to my mom's house once or twice a week, so we can do TJ together (she has the whole selection as well)

Good luck with your workouts! Which is your fav dvd ?
yobi new mom 2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #3  

I worked out today for the first time ENTIRELY too!! Yeah US! I had been stopping at about the 20 min mark each time I did it, but not today...I did the whole thing! I guess my favorite is the Cardio Party Remix Live. It has two turbos but it is short (only 33 mins). It totally kicks my butt!! So I like it.

Way to go on the workout!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 229.5/229.5/160

Height: 5'5

Hey Cassangelidy and Yobi new mom ,

I have not tried turbo jam set yet, but I have really been thinking about adding to my workout regimen once I get Hip Hop Abs down. I just started working out today (it's been a looonnnggg time) !! I have read on another forum that the two together does work well.

Have either of you tried HHA? I think it will work for now, but I am interested in getting TJ. Any suggestions?

May you both succeed in your quests and goals....:
RockiLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #5  

Did my first one yesterday: Learn & Burn. As said before, I can't wait to get the moves right especially with the tuck position

Last edited by Npmg; 05-20-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Npmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #6  

hey ya'll
thank yobi and cassangelidy for your reply
i jumped right into the 40 min cardio party yesterday and i feel great! i got the videos from my sister and she lost the calender.
i have a question how do you get those weight loss scales on your messages?
babytil06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #7  

RockiLake: I haven't tried HHA yet, I was going to make it my reward for getting to my first goal of losting 20 pounds! I have seen a lot of people who do TJ also do HHA. So I think I would really like HHA. TJ is awesome and I definitely recommend you get a dvd and try it out. You can get them on ebay SUPER cheap!!! Check it out! It is totally worth the $$!

Npmg: Nice action!! Keep up the good work and remember to stick with Learn and Burn until you get the moves down and feel comfortable! You will see better results when you do the moves correctly!!

Way to go Babytil06!! Glad you jumped right in and did your workout!! I think you have to post 30 times in order for the "edit signature" to show up. See at the top where is says User CP. If you click there on the left side there will be a link that says "edit signature". So when that pops up, ask again and I'll get you the link.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #8  

yeah its not there yet
oh well today is turbo sculpt day! bum bum bahhhh
so scared !!!! oh well
Old 05-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #9  

Hey Babytil how was your turbo sculpt??

I did Ab Jam today, I know is short (only 20 mins) but man my abs were burning!! Also I eat dinner not that long ago, so I didn't think doing cardio today would be a good idea. Hopefully tomorrow I can do Cardio Party right when I get home. Don't forget to weigh yourselves ladies...I wanna see some numbers drop!!! I am down one pound since Sunday.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:21 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 206/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys!

Mind if I join you? I started Turbo Jam last week and LOVE it. I currently weigh 199 and my goal by August 15 is 175. Not sure if that's realistic but that's what I'm hoping for!

I did the Punch, Kick, & Jam tonight and according to my heart rate monitor I burned 715 calories. Yay!

Becky
Becky RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:39 AM   #11  

Turbo Sculpt was great i've have the videos for a while but i've never done that one! it wasnt that bad!!! i feel great today not reallly that sore cause i made sure i streached really good i'm doing cardio party 1 today after work got to burn that fat so the muscles can break through !

Becky:
with turbo jam anything is possible!!! and even if you dont make that goal by august if you eat right i promise you will loose something! your confedence will soar and your body will thank you! keep it up your so worth it
Old 05-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #12  
Farm Girl

Yobi,

Have you gotten the Fat Burn Elite set? I was able to get it off Amazon. It came in on Friday. Did CP #2 today. LOVE IT!!! I know I will love all of them in this set. I have been absent lately. Been helping DH with hay. I have still been doing TJ even though I haven't had time to be online.

Sounds like everybody is doing good. Keep up the good work!
Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #13  
Losing it by being active

S/C/G: 230/222/170

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs up

hi crawford: =)
yes! I got the fat burn elite..i actually have all of the dvd's, including the ones with the ball! The only problem is that they sent me the small ball instead of the large one .. i actually kinda dissappeared from the forum for a while, but now I am back and hopefully I will be able to stay . I also couldn't do TJ for like 2 weeks (or if I did TJ it was half way) because I had bad things happening to me one day after the other. DH had to go to emergency 1 day (7 hours wait.,..YES 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) the other day I had to go to emergency! ....then something happened to my neck and couldn't move it...doc told me it was called stiff neck and had to wait for it to go on its own.. then a muscle from my leg hurted LOL!. I had soo bad luck ! oh plus baby got constipated and was crying/screaming! Now I don't have any excuse for not doing TJ. everything is in place! I'm glad to see you back

cassangelidy: I also enjoy Cardio Party Remix because it's short, but I am also working really hard ( and SWEATING LOL). But another fav is fat blaster gosh..i actually love that one

GOod luck everyone and hope you are enjoying TJ
yobi new mom 2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #14  

Welcome Becky and Crawford!

Anyone can join!! Goal is 4 workouts a week!!! I don't have the Fat Blaster YET! I bid on a couple DVD's last night on ebay...AND hip hop abs...cross your fingers ladies!! I hope I win!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:55 PM   #15  

I cant wait to get some money for the other workouts, i know that sooner or later i will get tired of the workouts and will need to switch it up
i want the workout with the ball

turbo jam workouts this week:

Last edited by babytil06; 05-21-2008 at 01:56 PM.