Barry's Boot Camp

• Hello Everyone,
    Has anyone used the Barry's Boot Camp DVD's? I just saw an informercial on this program and it looked really fun but thought I would get everyone's opinion first. I am looking to start an exercise program. Currently I just walk but I think I need to do some weight training as well. I was thinking about ordering the P90X but I think that will be too much for me right now. I am currenly 120 lbs over weight. I don't want to hurt myself in the process.
    Thanks for any comments or insight you might be able to give me.
  • I started at exsactly the same weight as you! (and i'm probably shorter). Were I you, i would check out beach body . com (take out the spaces) i got the rockin' body workout, it's fun and low impact...but when you feel up to it you can dial up the intensity.
  • thanks, I just looked at that one but it looks like it might be a bit too much like dance areobics and I honeslty have never like them. Probably because I am not the coordinated.
  • I also wanted to see if anyone has tried Barry's Bootcamp... it looks great! I get scared though because I've bought a few different dvd's from infomercials and never actually stuck with any of them.

It's a bummer because even though things have a 30 day money back guarantee it's not really long enough to decide (since most of us are pumped in the first few weeks) but then we give up, umm or me lol

Anyways let me know if you get it and how it goes for you!! Good luck!