Zumba anyone???

• Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried zumba yet? At my local ymca they have a zumba class also there is some dvd. It looks like fun.
  • I just went today!!! - I had fun. If I were in better shape it would have been MORE fun though. It was mostly kicking my tail. Everyone was covered in sweat by the end, which made me feel better. - You should try it out! - You probably know this but BRING WATER!! - I was thinking of going in the morning but I have done aerobics all week so I will probably do Body Design and Ab Lab instead. (which conveniently is later )
  • Thanks I'm going to the Y today I'll have to see if you can just go to the next class or wait for the next session to open up. It really looks like fun on TV.
  • you know that didn't even occur to me. I just went. It was the last class in the session but it was fine. I wasn't even the only one just beginning. - At our Y the Saturday class is a rotating instructor. - She said she would be changing up the CD now so I guess there will be some new moves and new music next time.
  • I go to the Y and now i'm curious. What exactly is it? A workout routine......it sounds like a dance almost!
    Laura x
  • It is aerobic dance with Latin dance moves

http://www.zumbafitness.com/