Just got Hip Hop Abs

• I just rec'd my Hip Hop Abs DVD's today. I plan on reviewing them later and then trying them out tomorrow. then I'll do some grocery shopping and get in some good food and really start in on Monday. I will do some of the workouts before Monday tho.

Anyone else want to join me on the journey to becoming fitter?

I'd like to lose a lot of inches and around 30 pounds. I'm not so hung up on the weight part as I am the inches.

Hope to hear from other Hip Hop Abs followers.

Susanne
  • Finished first workout
    Well, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it but I kept up with the first workout! I finished 15 minutes ago and I'm still sweating.

Hope someone will join me. If this mid-40's SAHM can do it, anyone can!
  • What exactly is the workout like? What's involved?
    Thanks Laura x
  • I have these too! Shaun T is hot.

Ok I'm getting off my a** to do a video NOW while the baby is sleeping. I'll be back!
  • wow I am out of shape. How often are you going to do the videos?
  • Guess I can dust them off and give them a try!
    Quote: I just rec'd my Hip Hop Abs DVD's today. I plan on reviewing them later and then trying them out tomorrow. then I'll do some grocery shopping and get in some good food and really start in on Monday. I will do some of the workouts before Monday tho.

Anyone else want to join me on the journey to becoming fitter?

I'd like to lose a lot of inches and around 30 pounds. I'm not so hung up on the weight part as I am the inches.

Hope to hear from other Hip Hop Abs followers.

Susanne

Okay...I got these awhile ago and they haven't been out of the box yet...guess I am a little intimidated. I am up to the challenge, though I will dig them out of the box and try them!

A
  • Quote: What exactly is the workout like? What's involved?
    Thanks Laura x
    i would like to know this too
  • Quote: i would like to know this too
    yeah me too.
  • If you google it and go to the website, you can see parts of it. It's like a dance workout. It's really challenging for me because I am so out of shape. I like the music too, more fun than an aerobics video.
  • I have seen the infomercial for these, and it is one of the few infomercial products I am actually curious about. How is the workout? Do you really feel it in your abs? If I thought I could actually get a good belly workout without lying on the floor, I would be all about it! Please let us know how this workout is.
  • In order to feel it in your abs, you really have to make sure you tighten your stomach muscles while you're dancing.

They are fun routines though, and the DVD I have has 3 workouts...so you can mix it up.
  • For thoses who own hip hop abs what have your results been like?