Old 05-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #1  
Proud mama to Baby Bree!

S/C/G: 142/142/130

Height: 5' 4"

Default Bender Ball vs. The Firm

I've been looking at both of these workout systems for awhile now and would be interested in hearing opinions on the merits of each or if one is superior to the other. I'm looking for something I could do in the mornings before work for about 30-40 minutes. On weekends, I have more time if needed.

My main goals are to tone up my upper body and to slim down my lower body. I'm very much a pear-shaped person so most of my excess weight is in my hips and thighs. My stomach area is also where I'm carrying extra weight. My upper body has some jiggle but with overall weight loss, that will go away. I've never had defined arms, which is something I'd like.

I have a feeling The Firm is going to be the better option, but wanted to get some opinions before spending the money.
thebeautywithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 8.5"

I know nothing at all about the Bender Ball, but The Firm I do all the time and love it. Definitely will tone you up and burn some calories!
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

I have never tried the Bender Ball. I use The Firm alot. It is a great workout. Most of the Firm workouts are longer then 30-40 minutes though. But you will definitly get a good workout!
scarahjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #4  
Peach

i've never heard of the bender ball - but i'm going to try firm. if you get it we can do it together (i'm a bit taller than you but shaped the same, endomorphic pear with some upper flabby happening =S).

i'd personally just do firm because you really can't outgrow it.
princesspeach is offline   Reply With Quote