barry's bootcamp

• Are taebo and barry's bootcamp the same?
  • Do you mean Billy's Bootcamp? If so,then yes basically they are the same. Just another line, both by Billy Blanks.
  • No I think she/he means this other workout called Barry's bootcamp and I don't believe they are the same as tae bo . I know Barry has a new dvd out that looks cool I don't know much about it. But his PAST dvd's are stupid because in order to do them you have to have exercise machines/equipment. He expects you to alredy have a treadmill, a step, a jumprope, an elliptical etc. I don't have any access to those things. So I'd say no they aren't the same. Barry works a lot with equipment, Billy doesn't.
  • Barry's. I know u get the ball with them. Anyone try this one yet??
  • I just got mine yesterday...
    We, my mother and I, just ordered Barry's Bootcamp and got it in yesterday. Today was my first day using it... NOTHING like Taebo. Taebo is more of boxer-ish type workout which focuses highly on kicks, punches, and other assortments of boxer type moves. Barry's Bootcamp, for me, this first day, was insane! It was amazing and I know, if accompanied with proper eating habits, that this weight will drop off quickly. This first workout I just did was 21 minutes long, with 14 different exercises in that time frame. The warmup takes a few minutes and the other exercises are each 1 minute long. I thought it would be easy, but I was WRONG! Barry uses the transformer (a ball included in the package), and a workout band to really kick up the burn! My legs are hurting right now! But it feels great. Maybe I should have done the modifications... but oh well. Both Taebo and Barry's are really hard and takes a great amount of motivation.

If you don't like to stick to the hard stuff like this, I suggest Turbo Jam. I lost about 20 lbs. on Turbo Jam in about 2-3 months, and I didn't even eat properly the whole time. I still have a ways to go, but I thought I'd try something new and more challenging. Good Luck on whatever you got or are going to get.