Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I just finished the 2 fast miles off of the 5 mile.

I also wanted to get some faster stuff in there so I did 4 10 min solutions.
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #47  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Gailr
Leslie Sansone has a lot of great videos. You can really do the first mile of any of them to start. Here are a few

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Get Up and Get Started
Walkabout's With Leslie Sansone Miracle Mile Walk 1 Mile
Walk Away the Pounds Express With Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Easy Walk
Walk The Walk With Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Christian Inspired Workout

All of her videos are great. You just do as much as you can do. You will find each time you do the video it will get easier and easier until you can move to more miles.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:02 AM   #48  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

I have been totally slacking.....we are on vacation and have been cleaning out our attic (some vacation, huh?)...although today we are going shopping!!!

Anyway, I just checked an my dvd's from qvc will be here today! I can't wait!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #49  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I did do all of 3 mile weight loss walk last night.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Shy Moment. I got one of her tapes out of the library, but they only let you keep it a couple of days and I never got to watch the whole thing. I seem to need something that doesn't require me to go anyplace - not even out my front door . This seems to qualify!
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi All
Well we never did get to buy a new dvd player, so I just cleaned the old one and it seemed to do alot better, so yesterday I did the 5 adv miles, I am getting ready to do the 4 fast miles from the walk slim set, I might get to do another dvd later this afternoon
Hope you all have a great walking day
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #52  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

I did "Walk Away the Pounds - The 30-Minute Walk" this morning. I made myself get going right after I got up and got my clothes on (I probably should have had breakfast first, but I tend to lose my determination to do one in the morning if I have breakfast first.) I've been going for a 45 minute brisk walk every afternoon with my dog, so I'll also do that again this afternoon.

This was my first time to do "The 30-Minute Walk." Mary Kay was in it and it looks like she has lost some weight. Previous workouts I've seen her in she either weighed more or the outfits she wore weren't flattering. I was able to carry my 3 pound weights throughout it and it worked well to include those. Probably TMI, but we have an area rug where I do my workouts that is a cream colored shag...while I was doing the video, my dog started to throw up on the rug, so I put my cupped hands down below his mouth to catch it , but I kept walking in place!!! (Then I had to take a brief break to wash my hands off...but that was easier than trying to clean the rug!!!)

For those new to Leslie Sansone DVDs, you can get some additional information from these two websites (in addition to getting recommendations here of course):

Collage Video (do a search on "Leslie Sansone" and you'll see the results with ratings and designated as beginner, intermediate, and/or advanced):
http://www.collagevideo.com/main.asp...oritycode=RL29

Leslie Sansone's websites
http://www.lesliesansonevideos.com/ (This one has them broken down by beginner, intermediate, advanced, etc. on the left...also you can see the accessories. You can buy your own 2 lb, 3 lb, etc. weights at Wal-Mart or Target.)
http://www.lesliesansone.com/

Once you decide on which video's you're interested in purchasing, you might want to check on Amazon to see how much they're selling for there. There's another website someone recommended here too that has good prices (does anyone remember that one?).

Last edited by Cheree; 03-11-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Cheree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:33 AM   #53  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I finally got in a workout! It's about time! Since boobalah is on a business trip, I was having trouble sleeping. I made myself stay in bed until 4:45. Then Leslie and I did the Walk Slim 2 Fast Miles. I just love the 3rd boosted walk and she leaves Jimmy to keep doing the high impact knee lifts and he's grunts out "two"!
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #54  
I wanna be a loser, too

http://www.lesliesansone.com/newslet...PPLICATION.doc

If you are in the Philly area and want to walk on QVC with Leslie, go to that address.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:34 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi All
Yesterday I did 4 miles from the 5 adv miles, and the 3 fast miles from the walk slim set, I also found out that the dvd player is not broken, it is the dvd I am sooo mad, its the 5 adv mile dvd, it messes up on the last mile when she works out with the stretchie the part I love the best ,the rest of the dvd is fine, ive try cleaning the dvd but no luck its messed up, I can still use it just cant do the last mile.
so today I am going to do 3 and 4 miles from the walk slim set
Hope you all have a great walking day
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #56  
I wanna be a loser, too

Ask about returning it for replacement.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #57  
Rennie

Yesterday I did

Walk At Home With Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Advanced Walk Segment ( 1 Mile ) 15 Min

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone Walk And Kick ( 2 Mile ) 32 Min

Walk The Walk With Leslie Sansone ( 2 ) Mile Christian Inspired Workout ( 35 Min )

I had a heck of a time with the site. Just wouldn't load and when it would finally load a page it took 5 min or more. I just didn't post much. Hope it is better today.

Seems everyone is doing great basically with watp. To bad we can't all get together to do them. Wouldn't that be such great fun.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #58  
Rennie

Today

Walk At Home With Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Advanced Walk ( 3 Miles ) 43 min

Walk At Home Walk Slim With Leslie Sansone Fast Start 3 Fast Miles 45 min

Resistance training 45 Min

I am over by lake erie

Last edited by Shy Moment; 03-12-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #59  
I wanna be a loser, too

Cher - you are right. That is TMI! I think I'd push the pooch out the back door next time and side step yourself back into the routine.

YUCK!

Shy, we need to arrange a convention somewhere in the middle of us all. We could spend a nice quality weekend driving people on the floors beneath us nuts in a cheap hotel!

Cher and I are in the SF Bay Area. Who is on the east coast? We could pick a spot in the middle and all descend on that town.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #60  
Rennie

cb
I say we all meet somewhere at a state park. Now, you know we all know at least one of our videos by heart. We will lead the group in our favorite video. Right there in front of God and everybody. Wouldn't that be great. You have to be sure if there are other woman around, we will have a few join in.