Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #106  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

did the 2 mile express this morning... the BF is still sleeping lol... poor baby
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:19 AM   #107  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

I walked 3 miles last night while we watched a movie. Didn't do the rest of the stuff they were doing but I did keep the pase and walk the three miles. My hips were very tired lol.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #108  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

If I could figure out the dvd player in the living room, I'd do it. It's part of the entertainment center and I have to push about 6 buttons to get it to play.

I got up this morning and did the 5 mile walk. 2 of them are just the walking but the others each use a booster (weights, belt and stretchie).

I'm tired. After I work up the energy, I'll take a shower. If I can stand the excitement, I'm going to wash my hair.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #109  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

I don't have a lot of time today with 3 Holiday dance recitals, but I made sure to do something. I chose Walk With Me, which is a simple 1 mile with just Leslie. It was a nice relaxing time for ME in the middle of a very stressful month!
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:49 PM   #110  
Rennie

Michele
Sometimes just getting the body moveing is good enough. I would like to have that one.

cb
I hang my head in shame lol. I walked 3 miles of the 5 mile video last night. Didn't do all the moves. My hip is really bothering me now. Wonder if I slept on it funny.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:41 AM   #111  
Sally

shy- hope your hip feels better soon

i think i need to go get the 3 mile one now... i have actually begun to think that the 2 mile is getting easy... scary
Old 12-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #112  
on my way to a better me

i did the 4 mile super challenge today. hope it's okay that i post here. (:
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #113  
Rennie

Toxic
We think it is wonderful that you posted here. Oh great, another one of you that makes me feel so lazy lol. I did a three mile walk the other day and pulled a muscle in my thigh. Now I am working hard just to do my 1 and two mile walking/aerobic videos and sure not giving them my all lol. Bet I don't have 2lbs lost this Wednesday at my weigh in. You just keep posting and letting us know how you are doing. People like you keep me going when my body doesn't want to.

sxul
I thought the 2 mile was getting easy to. Real nice pace to get thru. I'll be darn if I didn't just walk ( not do all the movements ) on that darn 3 mile one the other night and pull a muscle. That wasn't bad enough the next day I spent between 2 and 3 hours shoveling snow. Tonight I am having a hard time just walking thru the house lol.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #114  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

I just bought the five mile walk today- I'm so excited, I'm going to do it tomorrow in the morning when I have more energy. It was my Christmas gift to myself.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:10 AM   #115  
Sally

shy- hope your muscles decide to cooperate today...

i didn't walk last night... but i did was 6 miles this week... which was 3 days, which is my goal... anything over that is just great, but at least i did my goal amount you know? last night the BF came over unexpected and so we hung out at my place for a bit then went to my parents house (first time meeting them) and we didn't get home until 930.... booo
Old 12-18-2007, 10:56 AM   #116  
I wanna be a loser, too

Welcome, Toxic! Please "walk" in anytime you want!

I didn't work out yesterday. The timer on the heater was on pm, not am and it didn't turn on. I couldn't sneak out of work early so I couldn't get in a workout.

I got up this morning and yippeeee! The heater was on and the room was a nice 55 degrees! I looked at all the dvds and decided to do one I haven't done. I did the 1 mile Get Up and Get Started. Boy it is slow compared to the 2 Fast Miles.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:22 PM   #117  
Rennie

cb
I love the get up and get started. I usually do that one in the morning and then another one in the evening. Just gives me a nice boost to get my day started.

sxul
Nice that you have a goal of how many miles you want to do a week. I just set up a routine and never thought about how many miles. Just checked it, 9 miles worth of videos ( not including the get up and get started in the morning sometimes, usually every other day ). Last few days I haven't been doing any moves just walking the miles. Thigh is killing me lol.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:25 PM   #118  
I wanna be a loser, too

Shy, you may need to stop for a bit. Are you icing and heating your thigh? Quite frankly, I'd go into the exercise section and ask some of the personal trainers on here what to do.

You could be hurting yourself more.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #119  
Sally

shy- ya i can tell if i miss a couple of days... i make the bf wait while i do it (since he doesn't want to do it with me) because if i miss too many days, my thighs get all tight.

also, i have more of a "i want to work out 3 times a week" goal than the distance goal.. but since i've been doing the 2 miles, that's 6 miles... but if i did 3 i wouldn't feel bad because i'm moving 3 times a week you know? and there is no way on god's green earth anyone can get me to work out in the morning before work... i leave the house at 6am... and i *hate* getting up
Old 12-18-2007, 01:15 PM   #120  
Rennie

cb
I haven't been doing much except for very slow walking thru the vidoes to get my miles in. Yes, I have been iceing and heating. Darn thing is driveing me crazy. It isn't to bad until I get into bed and want to sit cross legged and watch tv then it hurts. Not really sure what I did to it. Don't remember doing anything to it.