3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   What next with WATP (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/117426-what-next-watp.html)

Get n healthy 07-10-2007 10:03 AM

What next with WATP

Hello, i am loving the WATP series. I have done the One Mile, Muscle mile and I have Walk and Kick coming today. What video would you all recommend to follow Walk and Kick? I dont want something too difficult, i want to work up to difficult slowly. I just want something that would be a baby step up from walk and kick.

PinkHoodie 07-10-2007 12:38 PM

Its really up to you. It looks like Walk Kick is the only 2 mile you have? Maybe I would look into getting a DVD that has 1,2 and maybe 3 miles on it. She has several of them out there. And I would work my way up to being able to do 2 miles every time you work out. Its really about personal preference, but theres a suggestion for you. I have 3 that have 3 miles on them. Express (uses the stretchie), Walk Away the Pounds (uses weighted balls, I use free weights) and Walk Slim (No boosters). Then I have Walk Kick like you. I also have her You Can Do Abs, but I can't find my stupid stability ball. But I love ALL of them. So I think any of those would be a good one! :) Hope that helps some!

Michele L 07-10-2007 08:26 PM

So that you have room to grow, you might consider getting the 5 mile Advanced Walk. It is chaptered, so you can do just one or 2 miles at a time right now. But as you grow, you can do one of 3 3-mile workouts (a light jog mile, a fast walk mile and one of 3 booster (stretchie, weights, ab belt) miles). Eventually you could do all 5 miles (all 3 different booster miles plus the other 2 miles). At first, I NEVER thought I'd be able to do 5 miles, but now it's GREAT!! It takes about 65 minutes to do the entire workout and it's wonderful!

Get n healthy 07-10-2007 09:32 PM

Pinkhoodie, i didnt know the walk/kick was two miles, that is cool. I did it for the first time tonight and thought i was going to die. I loved it though. I think it will be awhile before i find this video easy breezy. I am just loving WATP, wish i had found it sooner.

Michelle, that sounds like a good one to have in the arsinal. I have been renting them from netflix, but I think i am going to buy some to keep them around. That sounds like one i need to check out at netflix, and probably end up buying it.

Thanks guys.

ItsAboutTime 07-11-2007 10:27 PM

I have 3 mile abs and that's fun. i also love my walk and jog and walk kick. I think I need the 5 mile one!

msmist 07-16-2007 09:08 PM

Watp

hello---I'm new to this forum and found this topic. For those of you who are walking with leslie, are you losing weight with her? I only have 1 tape, it a 2 mile walk, but I think I need to kick it up cause I'm not sure it's working.

Any advice?

thanks

Get n healthy 07-16-2007 09:45 PM

It is definately working for me. I wish i would have found this years ago. I am doing the walk kick one now. I have the walk/ abs on the way. MsMist, try to go to a local library or move rental place and check out several, that way you can find one that is challenging to you.

PurdueGirl98 07-19-2007 04:24 PM

Ive lost 25 lbs with WATP by alternating the 2 and 3 mile workouts. I do the 1 mile when I dont have time for much else.

Wildfyre 07-19-2007 04:55 PM

Her Express series is one of my favorites. They move faster than the others, and I love the stretchie band work!