Old 03-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #1  
prepare for the BEST time

Default TAE-BO Celebrity Sculpt

I rec'd this from Collage yesterday,(14.95, but 12.00 on Amazon) watched it this morning while getting ready for work....for me it's a keeper, easy to modify and not too much fancy-dancy.

Billy is decked out in orange and yellow and the only person on the DVD who annoys me is his daughter with her responses of "yesSIR". The people in the DVD with him are NOT perfect, but there are varying degrees and one chick has a bit of jelly-belly. The moves are traditional Tae-Bo but if you've done the AMPED, you could probably incorporate the body-bar. total time is 44 mins., the first 18 include good warm-up and stretch, mostly upper body, 2nd 20 mins. works more on the lower body, with a low crouching walk (i liked that part). Music is good but more background as Billy uses his voice a lot to keep up motivation and proper technique.

still waiting for the AMPED program, should be at my house within a few.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote