Old 03-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #1  
ddc
getting back to 140

S/C/G: 155/154.2/140

Height: 5'7"

Default New Leslie Sansone Walk Slim DVDs

Hi all,
I just received Leslie's new Walk Slim DVDs and I just love them. It looks like from the posts there are several WATP people here, so I thought I'd tell you how much fun the new set is. There are 4 dvds. I have only done the 3 fast miles and the 4 fast miles, but I love them. The other workouts are a 1 mile and a 2 mile walk and a firming workout that you use a resistance band with.
The music's really upbeat and the energy's high in the room, so it's really alot of fun. I just wanted to let everyone know that these were available. You might want to check out her website and see for yourself She says you can burn off the calories of a meal a day if you do the 3 or the 4 mile workouts.

Keep on movin'
ddc
ddc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:28 PM   #2  

I have this set and it's my current favorite! I've done the 1 and 2 mile. I'll be tackling the 3 mile today. They're great fun, and the music is great.
WaistingAweigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:59 PM   #3  

Smile

I recently purchased the tapes also, but have not done them yet. I also purchased the advanced 5 mile and 1` mile jog. I have done both and enjoy each. Like Leslie say "Come on feet, walk to the beat"
curlyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 246/205/150

Height: 5'4

I have to say I LOVE Leslie and her videos! I'm doing the mile walks for Abs ... that's how I lost 40 pds before. Very easy for someone like me with health problems, but still enough to leave me sweating at the end. I will check out the new ones - she's helpful without being overly annoying like others.
MegSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:53 AM   #5  
Fed up with being fat

S/C/G: 244/239.6/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Can't wait!

I ordered this set off of QVC online and hopefully, they will be here today. I have other LS videos and I love them
mamaerne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #6  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Come on into the WATP chat.

Because I've done something to my knee, I've had to lay off walking with Leslie for a bit. I finally went back down to my 1 easy mile this morning. It uses the stretchie.

I hope to be back up to my 2 fast miles soon.

Also, check your library. You might find some of her workouts that you don't have - yet.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:22 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I ordered mine from QVC as well! I have only tried the 3 fast miles and the fast and firm 4 really big miles - love them both!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote