Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 12-26-2006, 05:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default The Great Featherweight One Week Challenge - Dec 26th to a new year!

A new year! The old one just flew by!
Are you getting the last of the party going over with? Are you thinking on things you want to buckle down for in 2007?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:11 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I'm spring cleaning!

I ate my fill yesterday! Completely and utterly! The fridge is full of leftovers but I'm making DH finish the pudding and double-cream-custard! I'm just going to eat lots of turkey and left-over veggies

We don't have much more partying planned, just some shopping methinks perhaps tomorrow or the day after, oh and I have to make our dressing-up costumes Then it's just New Year to get under our belts and back to the drudge.

I'm filling in Fitday today although I've had leftover pizza and a couple of choccies, but it is still the holidays so I figure it's not too bad!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 07:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

I just got good news--I can get back on plan 2 days early!!! I was thinking that I'd have to wait until the houseguests leave on Thursday, but they changed their flight and are leaving tomorrow afternoon instead. Now if I can just drink all that wine by tomorrow so I won't be tempted!!!! Nah, I'll lock it away and only have a little on the weekends......these 8 added pounds will melt away (darnit--they'd BETTER!).
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:38 AM   #4  
Think thin

Height: 5'2"

Oh, I've been a bad girl this week. Too much food, too much wine. I'm not sure why this is such a surprise, because it seems to happen every December. Well, I'll join the January dieters.

I feel really good about the coming year. I've started a diary and I'm writing my goals. I haven't done this in a long time--maybe that's why I'm still over my goal weight. Anyway, I have a lot of faith in 2007 and I plan to reach goal in the first half of the year.
Jazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Becky--don't fret too much! I had too much wine and food also and am up a few pounds. Down 1/2 pound today, though! I ordered a journal and it should come today--I'm rather excited about it!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote