3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Copy of my intro from intro forum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/96757-copy-my-intro-intro-forum.html)

healthywtloss4me 10-26-2006 11:48 AM

Copy of my intro from intro forum

I wanted to intro myself. I am a 36 yo mom of 2. I am here for support to help resume a HEALTHY weight loss life-style. I have a very long history of going up and down on the scale. I have tried every type of diet out there and i want to admit to a history of bulemia and drug induced anorexia. There, I finally said it,admitted it. Of course, you would never know this if you were to meet me in real life. I have a successful career that i love, a husband and nice house and 2 beautiful kids. The truth is I have these dark secrets that noone knows about. At times I have done healthy weight loss, most prominetly with weight watchers. I joined when my son was only a few weeks old and didnt miss one meeting for an entire year ( except once when it snowed). I lost all my baby weight then some. I looked great and felt great. And now, somehow, I have fallen back to my old ways. Last night was a turning point and I am here for support. I hope that holding myself accountable by posting on line and having something to look forward to ( correspondence) I can get out of this slump amd maybe even help someone else like me.
So that is my long winded intro..in brief..Hi!

healthywtloss4me 10-26-2006 11:59 AM

I dont know if a 25 pd weight loss is average for this forum but thats about me. Presently i am 153 and my goal is 125 pds. Although this is not a huge amount of weight, for me it's bad because...confession again..i have had lipo twice to my a**,hips and thighs. This has made any weight that i gain go only to my belly, leaving thin legs and a baby in the belly. People have actually asked me when im due. It's gross. When I had the surgery I was 128 pounds and ( as I always USED to be) had ironing board flat belly with a little a** and hips. In my quest for perfection I had the lipo. I regret it very much for the reason listed above. I just want to get to my old weight and see if I look normal again. The truth is my eating and exersize habits suck. When I had my surgery before I was running a lot. I just want to get back into a healthier lifestyle. Thanks for listening.

srmb60 10-26-2006 12:03 PM

Welcome. We're not fussy about how much weight you've got to lose. Everyone is welcome!
We have a weekly thread. I'm not sure about the others but I find something I need to improve on and work on it this week.
There's also the Almost There thread (monthly) where we chat a bit.
Come on over and make yourself at home.

healthywtloss4me 10-26-2006 12:34 PM

thanks so much. I responded to weekly post ( i think) earlier. I am a nurse too.

3fcuser1058250 10-27-2006 08:30 PM

Hey :wave: healthywtloss4me :wel3fc: ...

Like SusanB said we have a weekly challenge thread and a monthly chat thread so hop on over and chat up a storm with us...