3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Welcome, Featherweights! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/84275-welcome-featherweights.html)

Kery 06-16-2007 06:02 AM

Hmm... I'm not new to 3FC, but it has finally dawned on me that I may very well be in that range of "those last 10-15 lbs to lose" now, so I've thought about joining here at last. :D (That is, I have no idea if my target weight is correct, since I've been overweight since childhood, but one can hope.)

So, don't be surprised to see me hang around here at times. :)

thinnythighs 06-16-2007 06:55 AM

Ok, so i guess this is where i belong. There is a first for everything.

Ilene 06-18-2007 02:20 PM

:welcome: newbies :wave: .... Join us on our weekly thread...

hopalong 07-09-2007 08:23 PM

Hi everyone!

Hi all! Just found this site today, and I've been glued to it for hours. (Beats hanging around the kitchen pantry looking for a bite to eat all day long...) I'm currently at about 160# - not overweight for my height, but not my personal ideal either. I'd like to get down to the lower end of the ideal weight range for my age and height. I'll post my story in the "what's your story" thread. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

ButterflyDiva 07-20-2007 12:39 AM

Hi all! I only have 15lbs to lose and would love to be apart of the group.

Ilene 07-20-2007 11:30 PM

hopalong - :wave: and HI sorry I missed your post earlier... :welcome:

and a :welcome: to you too ButterflyDiva

Lekhika 08-06-2007 02:40 PM

Hi!
I am not new to 3FC but am new to this forum. I started my weightloss journey in January of this year at my beginning weight of 153...by calorie restricting I got down to 141 by mid April. THis is when I joined 3FC and through a great cardio program and free weight program I have lost 24 pounds.

I need to lose 10 more (I would like to lose 15) and so I find myself here.

My dilligence seems to be flagging as of late but I'm still eating on plan. I follow a very low refined carb eating plan with lots of fresh fruit and salads as my main source of nutrients. I fast three days (fruit fast) once a month to give the old system a jog and do weigh ins once a week.

I look forward to this forum!

Rdy2Bthn 08-08-2007 04:15 AM

Hi

I am new to this site and really glad for this section. I have struggled the past few years with my weight. It has never been easy but since having 3 children in under 5 years I have definitely been fighting a losing battle.

I look forward to advice, laughter, support and tales. :hug:

Ilene 08-08-2007 09:12 AM

Lekhika and Rdy2Bthn :welcome: :wave:

feelingroovy 08-15-2007 03:17 PM

Hi. I'm not new to this site but am new to this forum. I never even checked it out until today! This is where I belong too. I have 7 lbs. more to reach my goal, then I may do another goal and lose another 5. I'll determine that in the way my clothes feel, not what the scale says.

These last pounds are always the worst! I reach plateaus and frustrations more often than I care to count. I now have someone to share my frustrations with! LOL.....and my victories. :D

Nice to meet you all.

Ilene 08-15-2007 03:23 PM

Nice to meet you too feelingroovy :D

Vanilla Pith 09-07-2007 10:49 PM

Hello! I guess this is the best place for me, im trying to lose my post high school weight gain, i joined weight watchers yesterday, and i think this forum is a great idea, not everyone has alot of weight to lose, but they still need support!

curseofcurves 09-10-2007 09:27 PM

Allo all. I've been going around onto different forums on this site -- calorie counters, etc. -- but I felt a bit guilty for whining about my weight when many of the other posters still had 100+ pounds to lose. I have 20-30 pounds to lose (I haven't set a specific goal weight), though, so hopefully that's not too high to to be considered a "featherweight".

My SW was 158lbs, CW is about 141lbs (though menstrual bloat might be throwing that number off right now -- don't you hate period week?), longterm GW is between 110 and 120lbs, and I'm 5'2". My immediate goal weight is 135lbs. I'm losing weight by restricting to 1400 calories per day and lowering my carb intake.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys. :)

Mudpie 09-16-2007 05:00 PM

Looking forward to getting to know you too curseofcurves. You might want to check out our weekly chat thread.

:welcome3:

Dagmar :yay:

stephuk 09-27-2007 09:11 AM

Hello Everyone,
I am Stephanie,23 and from the UK.

I weighed 120lbs before i had my 2 daughters ...3 year old charlotte and 7 month old Lexie and after i weight 164lbs. So am aiming to get back to were i was or maybe just close.