Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2020, 06:09 AM   #1  
Nutritionally Obsessed
Thread Starter
 
JenFZ09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: NY/PA
Posts: 718

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Default February '20 Weigh In

Happy February!
Goal: 120 lbs again

Feb 1- 131.2 lbs LS elliptical
Feb 2- 131.4 lbs LS elliptical/treadmill
Feb 3- 132.7 lbs Monday treadmill/weights
Feb 4- 132.3 lbs treadmill
Feb 5- 131.2 lbs restaurant/bread
Feb 6- 132.4 lbs t.o.m.
Feb 7- 132.3 lbs t.o.m.
Feb 8- 130.0 lbs t.o.m. LS elliptical
Feb 9- 131.2 lbs LS elliptical
Feb 10- 132.0 lbs Monday weights
Feb 11- 131.8 lbs
Feb 12- 131.7 lbs
Feb 13- 132.0 lbs
Feb 14- 131.5 lbs
Feb 15- 131.2 lbs LS
Feb 16- 131.2 lbs LS
Feb 17- 132.2 lbs LS
Feb 18- 132.6 lbs LS
Feb 19- 131.6 lbs LS
Feb 20- 132.0 lbs LS
Feb 21- 132.0 lbs LS
Feb 22- 132.6 lbs LS
Feb 23- 133.0 lbs LS
Feb 24- 133.8 lbs Monday 960 calories
(I have no idea what is going on with my body)
Feb 25- 132.9 lbs
Feb 26- 132.3 lbs
Feb 27- 132.2 lbs
Feb 28- 131.5 lbs
Feb 29- 131.0 lbs LS

Last edited by JenFZ09; 02-29-2020 at 07:44 AM.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:55 AM   #2  
Senior Member
 
Alexistrophic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Northeastern NJ
Posts: 1,235

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Default

Happy February!!!! I was in Nashville for the past few days to see my lil sis get married!!!
Was 141.2 when I left... Just weighed in at 147(!) Hoping it's mostly bloat... Back to the grind it is!!!

2/4 - 147
2/5 - 143 - Burn class (Pilates/Yoga combo in a heated room) 4754 steps
2/6 - 144 - Salty Korean food
2/7 - 144
2/8 - 144
2/9 - 145
2/10 - 146 (Mon)
2/11 - 144 (Tue - TOM)
2/12 - 144
2/17 - 143 (Mon)

Last edited by Alexistrophic; 02-17-2020 at 04:15 PM.
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #3  
Nutritionally Obsessed
Thread Starter
 
JenFZ09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: NY/PA
Posts: 718

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexistrophic View Post
Happy February!!!! I was in Nashville for the past few days to see my lil sis get married!!!
Was 141.2 when I left... Just weighed in at 147(!) Hoping it's mostly bloat... Back to the grind it is!!!

2/4 - 147
Hope you had fun! You will lose that bloat. TN is beautiful.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 10:19 PM   #4  
Senior Member
 
Alexistrophic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Northeastern NJ
Posts: 1,235

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFZ09 View Post
Hope you had fun! You will lose that bloat. TN is beautiful.
It sure is!!! My sister and her HUSBAND just bought a house down there.
And you were totes right about losing the bloat.
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 12:12 AM   #5  
Senior Member
 
Soon2BSlender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 117

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

Default

I majorly cheated on my keto diet Valentine's Day weekend and my weight has ballooned significantly. I feel terrible. TOM is coming so hopefully much of this is bloat. On a rest day, I only burn 1300 calories. With a 2 hour workout, I only burn 1600-1700 calories. It's very easy for me to gain weight and so difficult to lose.

I came in at 107/108 today, which is up from 101/102.
Soon2BSlender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 06:39 AM   #6  
Nutritionally Obsessed
Thread Starter
 
JenFZ09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: NY/PA
Posts: 718

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2BSlender View Post
I majorly cheated on my keto diet Valentine's Day weekend and my weight has ballooned significantly. I feel terrible. TOM is coming so hopefully much of this is bloat. On a rest day, I only burn 1300 calories. With a 2 hour workout, I only burn 1600-1700 calories. It's very easy for me to gain weight and so difficult to lose.

I came in at 107/108 today, which is up from 101/102.
Welcome!

How tall are you? I'm 5'4"-5'5" (depending on who measures) and I need to run around like crazy to get near 2,000 calories.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:56 AM   #7  
Senior Member
 
Soon2BSlender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 117

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFZ09 View Post
Welcome!

How tall are you? I'm 5'4"-5'5" (depending on who measures) and I need to run around like crazy to get near 2,000 calories.
I'm a small-boned 5'2. I finally started wearing a fitbit and I'm amazed by how off online calories calculators are.
Soon2BSlender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:27 PM   #8  
Nutritionally Obsessed
Thread Starter
 
JenFZ09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: NY/PA
Posts: 718

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2BSlender View Post
I'm a small-boned 5'2. I finally started wearing a fitbit and I'm amazed by how off online calories calculators are.
With 10,000 steps, I burn between 1700-2000 calories a day according to my Fitbit. I need to eat around 1500 calories to maintain my weight. If I eat more, I gain. I need to eat around 900-1000 to see any weight loss, and then I'm not happy and don't have the energy to work out.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.