Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 01-31-2018, 07:13 AM   #1  
Nutritionally Obsessed

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Height: 5'5"

Default February '18 Work Out Log

Feb 1- didn't feel good
Feb 2- biceps
Feb 3- triceps
Feb 4- weights, forgot what
Feb 5- treadmill
Feb 6- back and cardio
Feb 7- shoulders and cardio
Feb 8- migraine t. o. m.
Feb 10- biceps, triceps
Feb 11- circuit, cardio
Feb 12- chest
I have not felt good
Feb 16- light legs/back
Feb 17- light shoulders
Feb 18- chest
Haven't worked out as much this week, weak as heck, lost weight
120-130 g net carbs, 140 g protein, 30 g fat, 1380-1480 cal
Forgot to record!!
Feb 25- cardio

Last edited by JenFZ09; 02-25-2018 at 08:33 PM.
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #2  
Keto Gym Rat

S/C/G: 151/126/118

Oh, I am excited to do this! It's like having workout partners I worked out for 2 decades straight. Started on a massive fat gain med (in June 2015), gained 30 pounds, med got lowered, lost about 18 pounds, now getting my azz back in the gym after a year and a half to lose that last 14 pounds and get toned and tight again.
Sigh. I used to be in phenomenal shape. I'll get back there. I am starting Monday after my starting LC flu has subsided. Here's the "plan"

Mon-Legs, shoulders, abs
Tues-Chest, calves
Wed-Back, abs
Thurs-Legs, shoulders, abs
Fri-Biceps, triceps, calves
Weekends-off

Cardio after every training session. I'll start at 20 minutes and work up to 45-60. I am in horrible cardio shape, so I have to work my way up. I do extra on my shoulders and legs because A-they are slower to build and B-I want to have great legs and shoulders. My arms build easy. I still have bi's and tri's from before I quit the gym but my legs are gone. I have a long way to go to have the shapely legs I use to have.
For weight training, I will start off (obviously) slower so as not to over-train and slowly build up the weight, reps and sets as the weeks go by. I want to be sore after every workout but not 'injured' sore. I want to be a 'healthy' sore. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back in there. I enjoy reading your posts, JenFZ09
midlife99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:36 PM   #3  
Nutritionally Obsessed

S/C/G: 130/118/under 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlife99 View Post
Oh, I am excited to do this! It's like having workout partners I worked out for 2 decades straight. Started on a massive fat gain med (in June 2015), gained 30 pounds, med got lowered, lost about 18 pounds, now getting my azz back in the gym after a year and a half to lose that last 14 pounds and get toned and tight again.
Sigh. I used to be in phenomenal shape. I'll get back there. I am starting Monday after my starting LC flu has subsided. Here's the "plan"

Mon-Legs, shoulders, abs
Tues-Chest, calves
Wed-Back, abs
Thurs-Legs, shoulders, abs
Fri-Biceps, triceps, calves
Weekends-off

Cardio after every training session. I'll start at 20 minutes and work up to 45-60. I am in horrible cardio shape, so I have to work my way up. I do extra on my shoulders and legs because A-they are slower to build and B-I want to have great legs and shoulders. My arms build easy. I still have bi's and tri's from before I quit the gym but my legs are gone. I have a long way to go to have the shapely legs I use to have.
For weight training, I will start off (obviously) slower so as not to over-train and slowly build up the weight, reps and sets as the weeks go by. I want to be sore after every workout but not 'injured' sore. I want to be a 'healthy' sore. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back in there. I enjoy reading your posts, JenFZ09
Sounds like you have a plan! It's all about getting into a routine.

For some reason, I can remember to record my weight but forget to list my workouts here.

You can try the Jefit app to record and track your weight training. That's what I use on my phone.

Good luck
JenFZ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:57 AM   #4  
Keto Gym Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFZ09 View Post
Sounds like you have a plan! It's all about getting into a routine.

For some reason, I can remember to record my weight but forget to list my workouts here.

You can try the Jefit app to record and track your weight training. That's what I use on my phone.

Good luck
Thank
you!!! Tomorrow night is my first 'back to the gym' workout. I'll post when I get back.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:36 AM   #5  
Keto Gym Rat

Feb 26-Legs, shoulders
Feb-27-chest