Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-19-2014, 12:38 PM   #1  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Default November Feathers Chat

Hi Feathers!

Long time no see! You guys need a chat thread!

I kind of stopped posting on here because, well, talking about weight is pretty darn boring when you're always the same weight and have figured out what works for you. I also feel sad reading all the "I hate myself because I'm unhappy with my weight" type of posts - no one should ever put their life on hold because they have X pounds to lose!

I'm maintaining 116-119 comfortably and easily. I swim, lift and run at the YMCA gym (my old boxing/prison gym closed, RIP) every morning before work, try to be in bed asleep by 10 pm, and am still working at the same ol nonprofit 9-5.

Not a whole lot is new really. I moved in with BF in summer, and we're going to FLORIDA for Christmas. My mom had a mastectomy and flap reconstruction from her stomach fat/tissue and is recovering cancer-free at home.

How's everyone doing? I miss the comradery on 3FC sometimes.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote