3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   See ya 130's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/295387-see-ya-130s.html)

skittlesfirehawk 01-26-2015 05:39 PM

Ugh went out to eat at a Texmex place.we only here every once in long while because of the wait for a table.i ate way to many chips with salsa but I did fill my beef fajita with veggies

HungerWerks 01-26-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk (Post 5123370)
Ugh went out to eat at a Texmex place.we only here every once in long while because of the wait for a table.i ate way to many chips with salsa but I did fill my beef fajita with veggies

I'm always longing for Texmex, but for some reason get there once in a blue moon. The chips sound magnificent, especially in my currently hungry state, lol. We have a great salsa in the next town over, with just the right amount of cilantro. Good going on the veggies! :)

gertie214 01-26-2015 06:43 PM

I know how you feel skittles, I was doing so well on my new diet until my girls convinced me to let them make cupcakes on Sat. night. Turns out they just wanted to make them not eat them. Turns out, I like to eat them. I have lost count of how many I had over the weekend. But it's Monday and I am back on. I have not weighed today, I am going to give it a few days. I started the 21 day fix last week and am back on it today. Anyone have any success with that plan?

HungerWerks 01-26-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gertie214 (Post 5123394)
I know how you feel skittles, I was doing so well on my new diet until my girls convinced me to let them make cupcakes on Sat. night. Turns out they just wanted to make them not eat them. Turns out, I like to eat them. I have lost count of how many I had over the weekend. But it's Monday and I am back on. I have not weighed today, I am going to give it a few days. I started the 21 day fix last week and am back on it today. Anyone have any success with that plan?

I'd never heard of the 21 Day Diet Fix, but, speaking of cupcakes, my first thought on seeing the container concept was "which container is for cake, and how much can I stuff in there," lol! But it seems like a decent program.

From what I read, people like the workouts, time-wise, just being 30 minutes. I like the fact that the workouts show people at different levels, so you can tailor it to suit yourself. Best wishes, at any rate! :)

mottainai 01-26-2015 08:03 PM

I need to join in this club! I'm currently just a few pounds into the 130s. Actually my scales only in kilos but lets just say under 60 is out of the 130s. I'm just a month postpartum so not expecting quick losses!

HungerWerks 01-26-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mottainai (Post 5123430)
I need to join in this club! I'm currently just a few pounds into the 130s. Actually my scales only in kilos but lets just say under 60 is out of the 130s. I'm just a month postpartum so not expecting quick losses!

Glad you're here! Konnichiwa. :)

skittlesfirehawk 01-27-2015 07:38 AM

131. I'm hoping by eating great today the bloat will fix itself and I'll go back to 130.0 or hit 129.i need to be 128 by Sunday to meet ny goal for Disney

HungerWerks 01-27-2015 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk (Post 5123585)
131. I'm hoping by eating great today the bloat will fix itself and I'll go back to 130.0 or hit 129.i need to be 128 by Sunday to meet ny goal for Disney

I get that bloating, too. I call it my "food baby"! It does seem to sometimes fix itself by morning, but it seems like, whenever I eat a fair-sized meal, it comes back. :(

skittlesfirehawk 01-28-2015 06:39 PM

i joined a new gym called crunch i have my first personal trainer appointment on monday

HungerWerks 01-28-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk (Post 5124516)
i joined a new gym called crunch i have my first personal trainer appointment on monday

That's so exciting! A gym can certainly make exercise more fun, especially if, as you have, you take advantage of perks like personal trainers. Please let us know how it goes, if you feel like it! :carrot:

kifli 01-29-2015 02:29 AM

Exciting Skittles! I know you have been waiting. Should be fun :)

kifli 01-29-2015 02:31 AM

Hunger - "food baby" lol! I was feeling slim until I ate something that bloated me out today. I currently have "food baby twins" :P

skittlesfirehawk 01-29-2015 09:49 AM

131.0 wtf I need to be 128 this week I've been eating healthy expect for that one day and I can't believe it screwed up my weight so bad since the day before I was gonna be 129 the next day

AmethystJean 01-29-2015 03:44 PM

133.4
I'm back after a good two weeks then an 9 day bender. One good day, binge yesterday. Good so far today. Fasting so far. Killed it at the gym. This is how I like my day to go. I need to lose as much as I can in 2 weeks for my nurse appointment (for the health program I am part of). I've been stuck for so long I want it to show that it's making a difference.

Oneten 01-29-2015 05:05 PM

I'm back! :) Sorry for the huge absence (and happy new year to you all!) Will write more when I finish work for the day but just wanted to check in (lovely to see familiar names still). You're all doing so well x


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.