3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   See ya 130's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/295387-see-ya-130s.html)

kifli 01-16-2015 12:37 PM

Thank you, Skittles. Yes, progress pics tell all :) 131!!! Your weight keeps dropping...love that when that happens.

I'm down .5 to 126. Not sure why. Maybe my unplanned cheat day helped :)

Lluvia 01-16-2015 12:47 PM

Hey, everyone! I've officially joined your ranks today. :sunny:

Somehow, I get the feeling that the 130s won't be so easy to break... I've been in the 130s before in college, and it seemed like every time I got back into the 120s, it was never for long. (Of course, I never tried any sort of long-term healthy eating plan, so maybe this time will be different...)

@kifli - Man, I can't have planned cheat days, either! Life gets in the way far too often (and my plan is too restrictive to allow a full-on cheat day the moment). Crossing my fingers for you that you enjoy your vacation and easily get back on track!

kifli 01-16-2015 01:20 PM

Welcome, Lluvia! The 130's were tough for me, but you can do it! Just stick to your new way of eating :) Have a great weekend!

LovesToTravel 01-17-2015 10:41 AM

Welcome to the group, Lluvia! It's always nice to see new faces. :)

My husband and I are visiting my parents this weekend and...holy Tastykakes, Batman! My mom is so excited to see us and that somehow translated into buying us 5 boxes of Tastykakes and 2 big bags of mini donuts. :eek: Wut?

I appreciate her enthusiasm, but...I just can't with all of the sweets.

skittlesfirehawk 01-17-2015 10:42 AM

Hi lluva welcome. We have the same goal cool.i don't plan cheat days but if I really want something I have it.like last night I ate healthy lunch and dinner and had a bubble tea

skittlesfirehawk 01-17-2015 10:55 AM

132.8 ugh

kifli 01-17-2015 05:16 PM

Sorry, Skittles. But I did get a little chuckle after your proclamation of bubble tea last night :) Hope it wasn't due to that! Hopefully it will go back down tomorrow.

I'm trying not to over do it. The lodge where we ski has great breakfast burritos, so I had 1/2 of one this morning. They are large. It wasn't as good as I remember it last year, thankfully, probably b/c I loaded it with veggies :) Still logging food, but not sure of calorie counts.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

LovesToTravel - Tastykakes? I might have to google those. I haven't had them before. Sounds tempting! Good luck!

skittlesfirehawk 01-18-2015 02:11 PM

lovestotravel tasty cakes are the devil
im still trying to make ahead breakfast and i havent found anything yummy.

skittlesfirehawk 01-19-2015 09:55 AM

132.0 I see the back doctor tomorrow.hopefully I can start doing something in the gym before I explode.i need to start toning up.

skittlesfirehawk 01-20-2015 10:13 AM

131 saw back doctor.she said nothing on the mri is causing my back pain and she's gonna talk to her doctor friends and see if they can figure it out.

kifli 01-20-2015 12:40 PM

Skittles - glad you were finally able to see your doc today. I hope they figure it out :/ Nice job on the 131!

skittlesfirehawk 01-21-2015 12:25 AM

doc didnt go well we are getting a second opinion still no gym

gertie214 01-21-2015 10:34 AM

HI All, I have been lurking on the board and decided to post this morning because I am feeling frustrated by lack of movement on the scale. I am wondering if anyone has any advice about breaking through a plateau. I lost about 17 lbs doing a sort of fast diet. But after a while the weight was not budging and I lost motivation for that program. I decided to move onto ********** because my friend lost 30 lbs on it. Yesterday was my first day and I was just not very hungry so I did not eat very much. I did work out for the first time in two months and then drank the ********** after that. For dinner I had very little rotisserie chicken (~4 oz) and about 10 grapes. At about 9:00, I had about 150 cal worth of dark chocolate. There is no way I ate 1200 cal yesterday, but the scale moved UP today. Any thoughts? Can you kill your metabolism by fasting too much?

gertie214 01-21-2015 10:35 AM

Also, I would love to hear what plan everyone else is following.

skittlesfirehawk 01-21-2015 10:38 AM

Got weighed at doctors at 136. Both my at home scales are showing me at 131