3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   See ya 130's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/295387-see-ya-130s.html)

kifli 12-14-2014 12:36 AM

128.5 this morning. Geesh, one 'free day' and it takes 2-3 days to get it back down. Unusual eating today - Had a 500 cal pita sandwich at noon (no breakfast, got busy), a cookie at my son's first piano recital, breakfast for dinner, and string cheese + pear to ward off the late night cravings. Came in below 1200, and will do the same tomorrow, cut cals, but eat more veggies and more consistently! No exercise today.

Amethyst - Glad you suffered minimal damage :) We can do this....strict diet until Christmas, then a little splurge! PB choc rice crispy squares sound tasty!

AmethystJean 12-14-2014 10:23 PM

Underanalysis how was your party? Good planning! It doesn't have to revolve around food. Although mine was a sit down dinner so I might get some looks of remarks.
Kifli, it is virtually impossible to put on a pound of real fat in a day, unless you had a 3500 cal binge, so you'll lose it again. Trying to remind myself the same.
Didn't weigh today. Ate a lot but gluten free. That should help me get back to where I was. Will be better tomorrow.
Welcome happyholiday.

kifli 12-14-2014 11:30 PM

129 today. Up again.
I think I'm getting a lot of salt lately as I have been eating out a lot. I did stay below my calorie range though yesterday. Today, ate a lot but got 30mins of cardio and later a pilates workout in. More salt :(

Amethyst - Thanks for the reminder :)

AmethystJean 12-15-2014 08:04 AM

134 and hoping that it's not real weight gain. Like I said, not possible.
Incentive for the day!

atmos 12-15-2014 11:31 AM

I...can...not...stay...on...track.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. Sheer will power has never been my strong suit. I'll keep trying and thinking it through, though.

kifli 12-15-2014 05:08 PM

Darn! I managed to eat Chocolate Cashew Crackle and a piece of my husband's pizza minutes before hitting the sack! Mad at myself today. Numbers are hovering and I need to cut to lower them. 128.5

Atmos - "Sheer will power has never been my strong suit". Ditto.

skittlesfirehawk 12-16-2014 10:04 AM

Up to 139 today but I only ate twice yesterday roast beef with gravy for breakfast and then Pesto pasta with grilled chicken and garlic bread for dinner

atmos 12-16-2014 11:43 AM

Not a good eating day yesterday, but I tracked it all in all it's calorific cringe-worthiness. I don't know what it's going to take for me to say enough, but I'll keep trying.

Had a great dance class yesterday, though. I wish more people would sign up for the beginner reel in the competition next month. Not only do I need to perform well, but we need at least 5 dancers in a competition for it to count for advancement if you place 1st or 2nd. I really want to get my last beginner dances out of beginner.

kifli 12-16-2014 12:42 PM

I have been struggling too. No real weight loss this last week.
Will try to cut cals today for a new low tomorrow...but the way it has been going, who knows?

Atmos - That is awesome you can burn cals and do something you like. I love dance, and love to watch it. However, I'm one of those who has no coordination or rhythm whatsoever. I admire those who have it :)

Skittles - Yum! Wishing you some loss this week :)

AmethystJean 12-16-2014 08:36 PM

Down to 133.4 today even though I ate a lot yesterday so obviously the bloat is going down yay!

HappyHoliday 12-17-2014 07:16 AM

Hi everyone,

I haven't been making the best food choices. I need to take some time to plan healthy options and be prepared.
I am cutting down on my sweets because last week some days I ate a sweet at every meal. Yesterday I did eat a large cookie (290cal) and (1/2c) ice cream with whipped cream (~ 300 cals). I'm not going to ban any foods. I should have skipped the cookie.

129 today, same as last weigh in last Saturday.

kifli 12-17-2014 06:46 PM

127.5 Hoping this will stick.

Happy Holiday - I don't ban either. I have to have sweets or I totally fall off the wagon. Plus, I enjoy them, so as long as I keep within my calorie range, I'm okay :) Being prepared for the other meals is definitely a good idea!

Amethyst - Yay for lower numbers!

AmethystJean 12-17-2014 10:02 PM

131.4 yay!

kifli 12-18-2014 12:36 AM

Cool! Good job, Amethyst!

underanalysis 12-18-2014 08:37 AM

Great progress everyone! I'm on TOM this week so I don't actually know my current weight, but wanted to check in and see how everyone else was doing :)