3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   See ya 130's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/295387-see-ya-130s.html)

kifli 12-01-2014 10:26 PM

One ten - congrats :) You are just doing awesome!
Amethyst Jean - Yay!!! (I wasn't so lucky, lol)
Atmos - Hope you had a good day back at work. I love yellow curry. Haven't tried red. You got me wondering if I could make a low-calorie version. Yum!

I took the long road trip back home yesterday and ate the same limited foods as my husband and kids. I had a big gain over the week.

I made my first entry into my new calorie journal today, and made a simple meal plan with Healthy choice A or B :) Hopefully, that will help this month. Last month I ate healthy, but over the calorie limit on several occasions. Exercise was great. Now if I can get it all together!

AmethystJean 12-02-2014 01:20 PM

Ate more lasagna when I was putting it away. I have to be honest or I'll never win this losing game. 134 this morning. Eating for no reason ugh

kifli 12-03-2014 01:27 PM

Amethyst Jean - Love your honesty :) Overeating is why I can't get out of the 130's (My honesty for the morning... hehe).

Down to 131 today. The weight I gained from last week is coming off quickly, thankfully! Feeling pretty happy about that. 2 days on plan, and today will make three :)

AmethystJean 12-03-2014 07:07 PM

Down more than 2 lbs today to 131.6. Fasted yesterday and ate too much today 2000 cals. I was feeling weak. Didn't take my vitamins (B and D) and I also think I'm short on iron. My tracker tells me I am every day, although I have never tested positive for anemia. It also tells me I'm low on calcium but I've never heeded that either. Maybe time to start paying attention. I ate a lot of nuts and seeds at lest they have iron - still didn't meet the mark and did gain a lot of calories in the process.

atmos 12-04-2014 12:16 PM

kifli - Well done on the loss! Yellow Thai curry, or yellow Indian curry? Or some other yellow curry? I love curry so I'm curious. :)

Amethyst - I have trouble making my iron recommendations as well, but my bloodwork has always shown normal iron levels. I think spinach is a good source, and red meat if you eat that. I use MyFitnessPal and I know that a lot of entries disregard the iron and potassium contained in foods, so I don't follow it closely. I do recommend you get a good amount of calcium though, everyone loves strong bones!

Up to 140 today. Yikes! Please don't kick me out of the 130s thread, I plan to be back down soon. :) I think I had a big gain in water weight from a sudden increase in activity. I'm trying to add in more cross training to dance, which has involved some heavy lifting sessions and morning jog/walks. I definitely haven't eaten enough calories to gain almost 3 pounds this week.

Trying to remind myself it's just water, it obviously is, but I really never wanted to see that 14x on my scale again. Motivation to keep on track for sure!

atmos 12-04-2014 01:00 PM

Oh dear, does anyone know what happened to oneten? All her posts in this thread disappeared!

kifli 12-04-2014 06:01 PM

Atmos - Re: Oneten - They did disappear! I really enjoyed her posts! How does that happen? If you delete your account? She just congratulated me last night! I was hoping to hear from her again :( I'm going to miss her.

BTW we won't kick you out :) If I ever reach 120's I'll probably stay in here as well.
Re: Curry- I was speaking of Thai Curry. I can eat a very large bowl of it and I crave it. I have to be careful if I do eat it...no will power to stop! However I do love Indian food as well!

Down to 130.5 - This is a new low for me. Very exciting 129 is SO close (and hope it will come to me after all of this struggle to get to it!)

AmethystJean 12-04-2014 11:30 PM

Feeling better today. I ate a bunch of iron in that 2000 calories. Caloriecount still says I ate 15 of 18mg (?)

We'll never kick you out atmos. I like the suggestion to combine the 120s and 130s as well.

I hope oneten is not gone for good!

Today was good. I didn't eat enough to get my vitamins, so I know that is a problem, but I wasn't hungry and I was on the run and I went to the dentist so I didn't want to eat right before or after.

There was a slight up on the scale today but I weighed myself later, after my shake, so I'll look forward to tomorrow. Especially since I worked my butt off at the gym and came in at net -1400 cal today

kifli 12-05-2014 12:50 PM

Amethyst Jean - Good job yesterday :)

130 this morning. Pinching myself. I went down 3.5 pounds in 5 days, which is nothing short of a miracle for me.
Took measurements - It all came off of my thighs! (Rear and hips still the same :/)

AmethystJean 12-05-2014 10:43 PM

For every victory a little setback. Ate many snacks and drank too many of my calories. 1957. At least I burned 744. Anxious to see what the scale makes of that!

Whoohoo kifli! I've lost quite a bit this week too...I've been weighing myself way too often. I forget what my weekly weigh in was lol. I lost 1.4 today and 2 yesterday was up the day before and down the day before that. I think I'm looking at 4+ lbs! I'm working my *** off for it! Whoo let's do this

kifli 12-06-2014 10:44 PM

130 today too. Ate an extra mini taco and didn't exercise. TOM. I NEED to get more sleep tonight...it's throwing my whole routine off! Small gain tomorrow?
Keep at it, Amethyst!

kifli 12-07-2014 04:50 PM

Oh my gosh! Loss of .5 to land FINALLY in the 120's!!!!
I was expecting a .5 gain today!
So excited!
I can't blow it now!
Got to get a little lower to get well into it!
Aiming for 125 by the end of the month :)
Yes!

AmethystJean 12-08-2014 03:22 PM

Way to go kifli
Had a terrible day Saturday 131.4 today but I am probably still bloated from the gluten I had on Sat. Also lack of sleep is not good for weight loss and finally no exercise and only did school work yesterday. So better today, right!
Also have a goal of 125 for the month!
Let's go!

kifli 12-08-2014 10:04 PM

Yes, Let's do it!
129 this morning.
Tomorrow's a new day.
Wishing you sleep and weight loss, Amethyst!

atmos 12-09-2014 11:19 AM

kifli - Well done!

Amethyst - There's always time to say I'm getting back on track right now. Hope your yesterday was better.

I haven't been doing well watching my calorie intake though I have done fairly well with my exercising. I really need to keep better track of my calories. Watching the scale go up while I was starting up lifting again really killed my spirits, even though it shouldn't have! So I'm staying off for a few more days and trying to count my calories better/choose better foods.