17 things that suck about being a little bit fat

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Ok so I clicked on featherweight because I didn't know what that is. Just to clarify is that someone who you're borderline between skinny and fat?
    If so, I can definitely relate. I feel judged when eating a lot in front of friends or family because if you are skinny and you eat a lot it's ok, but if you're chubby and you eat a lot, it's not ok. Also, if you have a little extra weight, but you eat a little in front of other people then people just say it's your body type, but if you have a little extra weight, and you eat a lot people think you're fat. At least this has been my personal experience.
  • I see a "little bit fat" as where I am now. Basically skinny, but enough fat clinging to places that you still don't feel perfect yet.

Things that suck about being a little bit fat:

1. you look perfect in clothes, but not so perfect in swimsuits or naked.

2. you know people on the street probably think you're skinny because most of your town is overweight or obese, but the few truly skinny people know you're still fat.

3. you feel like your stupid belly might never go away, no matter how low your weight drops.

4. Every body part you have continues to shrink, except for your biggest problem area.

5. its going to take forever to lose the last few pounds compared to how easy weight loss occurred in the beginning

6. you have to keep wasting money buying more clothes because you're now dropping sizes so quickly. (this is a double-edged sword. hurray I'm shrinking, but I hate wasting money. you either live with baggy clothes or only two pairs of well-fitting jeans for awhile.)

7. you're so close to goal weight you can smell it, but can't yet taste it.