Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 167/re-start:153/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetyKins View Post
I feel fat any time I eat something I shouldn't of or didn't plan on.
I have this too, especially if it's food I don't generally eat like chips, sweets etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
I've been 10lbs less than I am now. It was too thin for me and I got up to 112-115, but just KNOWING I've been smaller is...ugh.
^ agree. At my smallest I was underweight, and I don't want to be there again, but knowing that I CAN get there, makes me irritated that it's taking so long for me to achieve my much more rational goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate27 View Post
Definitely when trying on clothes, especially tops. Hate my stomach. Not that I have stretched skin or anything, its just the biggest part on me!
My stomach isn't my normal problem area (Legs and arms carry the fat for me) but for whatever reason, when I wear low-rise pants/skirt and a fitted top, my stomach looks weirdly huge. I think it's something about my proportions, since my natural waist is really high, it makes my legs look really short and my stomach look really wide -- really irritating.
seize the day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I will never look good or feel comfortable in a bikini.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 200/167/150

Height: 5'10

When I am sitting down and my thighs spread out...like literally double in size!

When I am slouched over and my belly sticks out.

When I put on shorts and my thighs rub together.

When I eat more than I should.

When I look in the mirror and I know that over the last year I've gone up 7lbs!! After maintaining for a year!
Andrea85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #19  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

When I'm shopping and I'm looking for something in my size... I pass by 2's, 4's, 6's, and usually 8's 'till I find a size 10 near the back of the rack!
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea85 View Post
When I am sitting down and my thighs spread out...like literally double in size!
This^

Yesterday I went to a theme park that was basically over-run by high school and college-aged people. I know that I'm past that age-range and therefore my body doesn't have that youthful fast metabolism, and ability to eat junk and still be tiny, but I definitely felt enormous next to all of the 00 girls in their bathing suit tops and shorts, and jealous as they ate funnel cakes and nachos.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:38 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 139/126/110

Height: 5'3

When I am around any of my friends, they are ALL slim.
At the beach
When I try on any of my 'happier weight' clothes :P
When I sit down and see my tummy rolls!
sleepyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 125/124/110

When all my girlfriends are eating lettuce and I do the same because I don't want to look like I'm a pig and I'm still starved after but they all complain about how full they are. All I want to do is eat an entire bucket of KFC. So I go home and I do
lst10pounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 127/123/110-115

Quote:
When I try on any of my 'happier weight' clothes
YES--I'm so glad this isn't just me. It's depressing to see that the jeans you bought can't zip up at all

Quote:
When all my girlfriends are eating lettuce and I do the same because I don't want to look like I'm a pig and I'm still starved after but they all complain about how full they are. All I want to do is eat an entire bucket of KFC. So I go home and I do
Ditto. I can definitely eat more than my friends, I just choose to not show them the inner beast that eats EVERYTHING
Runnergirl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #24  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
I've been 10lbs less than I am now. It was too thin for me and I got up to 112-115, but just KNOWING I've been smaller is...ugh.
^^THIS!! exactly this. I am not "fat" right now- and may have been a little TOO small at 5'8" and 120 lbs.. but now at 135 I feel ENORMOUS... my goal is to get back down between 125-130, but just knowing how small I once was and how hard of a time I have been having just dropping 5 lbs is frustrating beyond belief.. definitely makes me feel like an elephant.
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead View Post
When I am around any of my friends, they are ALL slim.
At the beach
I just had a combo-moment of these two things (went to the beach with a bunch of my very, very slim friends) - and definitely felt like I had to suck it in the whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lst10pounds View Post
This^^^ I have to eat every 2-3 hours or a feel like I'm going to pass out... this often makes me feel like an elephant, especially when I get the: "You're hungry again already? We just ate... I'm still full..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzingurl77 View Post
^^THIS!! exactly this. I am not "fat" right now- and may have been a little TOO small at 5'8" and 120 lbs.. but now at 135 I feel ENORMOUS... my goal is to get back down between 125-130, but just knowing how small I once was and how hard of a time I have been having just dropping 5 lbs is frustrating beyond belief.. definitely makes me feel like an elephant.
This seems to be a common feeling amongst the featherweight community. I know I feel this way a lot.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #26  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

Height: 5'5"

When my breast retain water..guess it feels more like a cow! Now that my breasts have shunk I love them being small {over 50 lbs} YES they are small and droopy BUT now at least they fit in bras and clothes YEAH! SOOOOO when I retain water it goes there!!!
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #27  
Almost there!

S/C/G: 212/163.8/130

I am always changing my goal weight lower because of situations like these! I am sure when I hit my goal weight, I am going to change keep going lower.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 146/143.3/125

Height: 5'6"

Definitely when I'm trying on swimsuits. This year I opted for a very covered up swimsuit cuz I didn't feel comfortable showing a lot. When I went shopping and tried on swimsuits, I felt like I needed to lose more weight to look good in most things.

Also when I look at my body in the mirror sometimes, I feel big. I'm just waiting and waiting for the day I look in the mirror and see a slim girl.
fitstrongchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

I feel overweight when I go out at all anymore. I moved and I'm literally like 3 blocks away from a really nice part of the neighborhood. Not that my area isn't nice itself, it's just a little closer to the NOT nice part of the neighborhood. And a lot of the women are very, very skinny. They dress up and put on makeup just to go get coffee for crying out out! I'm not a girly girl, I'm usually very casual, and makeup is a fairly foreign substance to me. So I look at them and think, "Yep. I'm fat."

I'm trying to embrace my quirkiness though. It's a work in progress.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 189/166/147

Height: 5'7"

Knowing a have a pair of size 6 jeans in the closet that I used to fit into makes me sad. I'm a size 12 now which is great but I'd like to be single digits again. I just felt so solid, giggles in the right places but not too the wrong ones. I want that feeling again of being healthy making good choices in food and exercising because it made me feel better.
PostWeddingsmallsize is offline   Reply With Quote