Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 01-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/148/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Daily Diary Post- weight loss and health- Female, 5'4"

Hello Everyone,

I have been checking this site out for some time and decided it was time to join. I was part of another forum when i lost a ton of weight last time, but this one is foreign to me and i love changing things up.
I think that this might be something more for myself, keeping track, reading articles, posting comments but if i can help someone on the way, that would be awesome and a bonus.
I have only about 15-18 lbs to lose so i wasnt sure if i could still just post in the Feather weights section. I am starting at 148 and i am hoping to be around 130-135 when i reach my goal.
I am going to also track inches as well. I have a tracking sheet that i record with every week, it also shows me lbs lost.
I am making changes, not to only lose a bit of weight, but also to help my health out a little. Recently, i had felt a lot of stress, with that, i noticed bald spots on my head. My doctor said i had alopecia and sent me to a dermatologist. He injects medicine into my scalp to help stimulate the hair follicle...2012, i also found out i have Scoliosis and Kyphosis in my back AND I have an anxiety disorder. And to add a cherry to the cake, i have Reynauds Disease....SO those are my main motivations. I truely think that i will be able to help my body by helping myself and taking care of me! I want to have kids pretty soon and I want my body to be as healthy as i can get it. Sorry for the long winded post.
I wish everyone the best in 2013!
Let's do it!
Shmoops20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #2  

Default Day 1

i guess i could have posted this in my initial post, but i wanted to make a daily entry. My plan will be to eat "cleaner". I am not following a specific diet or anything because i am making changes to my life not ust temporary fixes. Instead of telling myself that i CANT have something, i have been ADDING fruits, veggies, beans, nuts etc to my diet. I have been doing this for three days so far. Weight aside, I feel great. Honestly, 4 days ago i would have told you that i was tired, worn out, sick to my stomach, head ache and in a very very bad mood. These behaviours and bodily reactions had been going on for about 2 months. So coming back to work after holidays and not wanting to bang my head on the desk is a great start to the year.
Today I feel happy, my mind is clearer, i dont feel pain from my back and i ive noticed my posture is easier to manage (with back issues, posture hasnt been great at all). Let's hope things continue to go up from here. I will be posting my weight and inches starting in a week.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #3  

I am going to be tracking this in the blog section now that i found it.