Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 167/re-start:153/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Have you heard of the 17 Day Diet? I've never done it but I have a friend who had great success after a dead-halt in her weight loss. She went from losing about 2 lbs a week to losing nothing for about 3 months, and this was the only thing that seemed to snap her out of it and back into losing weight. I think the theory behind it is about changing what you eat/how much you exercise in 4 phases to keep your metabolism from slowing.

Might be worth looking into if you continue to have trouble with Plateaus.
seize the day is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help me help my family pls dinkus Weight Loss Support 19 01-14-2009 12:10 AM
Back and Ready for Action Crusade.... sweetnsassyfied Weight Watchers 134 06-03-2004 01:16 PM
Rears in Gear for the New Year - April RavenToy Support Groups 103 05-01-2004 01:57 AM