See ya 130's!

You're on Page 9 of 34
Go to
  • 135 this morning Half way there!
  • Still at 131. The last pound is being stubborn.
  • Hey everyone! 139 this morning and in the 130s for a few days now I've made my original goal of 140 but I'm going to keep going. Not sure if I want to get out of the 130s but The way my body looks right now I think so. Or else I'll hang out in this thread forever
  • I think I was 135 this morning! I've been a bit naughty and been weighing 2-3 times a week but I seem to be sitting between 134-136. I'm rather happy with that! It's my birthday in a couple of weeks so I'd love to get down to 133 by then (mainly because it's 9.5 stone and I work better in stone)! Glad to see everyone else is doing well
  • Looks like everyone is doing great! I'm not weighing this week due to TOM. Hoping to be down next week
  • 136 this morning, then 135 this afternoon....
  • hey everybody! who is super excited for september to be their month?

i've bounced between 137 and 134 this whole month, and ending at 134. i'm determined to hit 130 this month, and hopefully right through to the 120s!!
  • 135 this morning.

Val- sounds like a good plan
    Georgia - I hope you get to your 'birthday goal'
    Leila, Cat, Lady, WAHM -

*Sigh*
  • 130.4 this morning!! So so close. Hopefully I'll be in the 120's by the end of the week.
  • Quote: hey everybody! who is super excited for september to be their month?
    I am soo there with you on this!! Ready for the 120's!!
  • 133.0 this am. So close, yet so far . . . .
  • 130.5 this morning!! Soo close....hope to be in the 120's by next week weigh-in

Good luck to everyone!
  • 132.8 this morning
  • Scale hasn't even budged in so long sigh