See ya 130's!

You're on Page 28 of 34
Go to
  • Sarahlynn: I've been here a long time. Hang in there...you'll be out of this thread in no time. You're so close. Hopefully I'll get to join this thread next week. 141.2 today.
  • 139.6 today, but I'm not counting my chickens. I tend to bounce around before I settle at a lower number. Plus, if I had a dollar for everytime I've said "I'll never see the 140's again"....
  • Welcome BlueIsis! I hope you can stick around the 130's this time around. I would be a happy girl if I had a dollar for everytime I said the same.

130.2 this am.
  • 131.4 today! I haven't been this low in almost 6 years!

I want to reach 129 or lower by my birthday and I still have an end goal for around 120. I'll know better once I get closer and see how I look and feel.
  • Well done lovedancelive!

I am 129.8 this am and moving on. Good luck ladies and I hope to see you in the 120's soon!
  • 139.4. I'm trying valiantly to not slide into the 140's again. Once I'm firmly in the 130's, I'll be wanting out the other side though!

Congrats SarahLynn. Hope to follow you into the 120's in the not too distant future.
  • 130s so close I can smell, hope to join the thread by end August...
  • Argghhh....trying to hang on. 139.6 yesterday. 140.0 today. Really want to stay in the 130's.
  • Hi everyone! Can I join? :-) I need some motivation!

This morning I weighed at 134.6lbs (although I was 134.0 on Sunday). Hoping to be 128lbs by my birthday in September and at goal by Thanksgiving!
  • I was so close to getting into the 120's and literally just stopped trying. Not sure what happened there, but here I am a long time later. I'm now around 132.5 to 133, so here's to trying again
    I haven't been in the 120's since before I was pregnant with my second son (quite awhile ago)!
  • Hello, ladies! I'm currently weighing in at 136.5 on my lowest day of the week. My goal is to hit 130 by my 31st birthday on September 17th. That's over 2 lbs a week, and honestly I don't know if it's realistic. But, I haven't been lower than 135 since .. well I don't even know. I was a fit 142 when I married my husband almost 3 years ago. Within a year of getting married, I had a baby (my second, his first) and gained 50 lbs in the course of a very complicated pregnancy. I have seen the 130's at times in my adult life, but they have been few and far between and not very consistent or healthy. I'm eating better than I ever have and we are incorporating exercise into our daily lives as a family, taking long, hilly bike rides together several nights a week. So, I'm in a very different place than the crash diets and stress losses or gains of my twenties. Anyway, I'm rambling. Ha! Wish me luck on seeing the holy grail of the 120's after having two kids and jeans in every size!
  • 131 today....first goal made )
  • I am so glad to see this thread!! I was around 120 pounds but then marriage, honeymoon, moving and starting grad school aaand yadda yadda you know the story. So my weight is fluctuating between 137 and 133 depending on where and when I weigh myself, and I reaaaallly want those vanity pounds OFF!! I am really excited that there are others right where I am who want to say goodbye to the 130s!! Lets make it happen!!
  • I was hoping to be on this thread in August, better late then never I guess. 138lb as of this morning, total 25lb lost from February to date.

Congradulations on making your first goal kifli

mrslynah are you on track to be 130lb by your 31st birthday?

Let make this thread active ladies and make it work for us ...
  • Quote: I was hoping to be on this thread in August, better late then never I guess. 138lb as of this morning, total 25lb lost from February to date.

Congradulations on making your first goal kifli

mrslynah are you on track to be 130lb by your 31st birthday?

Let make this thread active ladies and make it work for us ...
    SO, yeah.
    Here's what happened to me the past couple of weeks. I got down to 136, then a couple of days later 135.6, then a couple of days later, 134.5!!!!! I was ECSTATIC! LOVE that number! So at that point, I was thinking, I'm totally going to do this! That was a week and a day ago. THEN... I had a hiccup. I'm on a strict gluten free and dairy free diet, and I eat very little refined sugar. That is all for health/ medical reasons, not weight loss. I've been doing it for 5 months without intentionally going off. But last Sunday, we were out with the kids, and everyone was whiney. It was like 100 degrees (Florida), I was starving, they were starving, and the closest thing was a Shoney's. We went in and I noticed eggs, bacon and grits on the breakfast bar, as well as some grilled peppers and mushrooms. I thought, "ok, well there's a chance of cross-contamination, but I should be alright." I'm not actually allergic, so if I got some gluten, I would feel sick, but not like a celiac. I skipped TONS of delicious stuff that I know I can't eat- biscuits, French toast sticks, etc. I ate eggs, bacon, grits, peppers, mushrooms. As I sat down with my plate, I realized that everything was SWIMMING in butter. Butter is dairy. I don't eat dairy. Immediately, I knew I was going to be sick later. But I also knew I had to eat, my kids were strapped in their seats eating and there were no better options on the menu. Plus the service SUCKED. Like, really sucked. Like, we didn't get drinks until we were almost done eating. Meal ended up being free, but I would have paid to NOT eat it if I could go back.

Long story short, I woke up the next day in debilitating pain and up 4.5 pounds!!!!!!! I drank water all week, scarfed greens, etc. and dropped all but two pounds, which leaves me where I started: 136lbs.

UGH. So stupid and frustrating.

If I was going to cheat, I would eat ice cream or pizza, not runny eggs from a nasty buffet! Lol