Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 6 of 37
Go to
  • 149.2 this morning.
    i'll just be posting in this thread until i reach the 130's!
  • Im leaving you guys, I saw 138.4 on the scale this morning Good luck!!!
  • Quote: 149.2 this morning.
    i'll just be posting in this thread until i reach the 130's!
    149.0 lbs
    great job caramelkitty!
  • Quote: 149.0 lbs
    great job caramelkitty!
    148.8 lbs
    slowly but surely.
  • I have to do 140's all over again 149.5 this am...I touched 154 last week No more "let's not be a slave of the scale" for me... I need my scale to stay accountable.
  • Quote: 148.8 lbs
    slowly but surely.
    148.2 lbs
    @Sum38; it's always hard starting over. but you did it once, so you can do it again!
  • I'm at 143.8 this week. I have .8 pounds to go until I reach my goal! It's pretty unreal. This week is going to be a challenge though because I'm moving. I don't think I'll have trouble staying OP in terms of my diet, but I'm not sure what I should do about my exercise.

I did a whirlwind NYC trip last weekend, and I spent most of yesterday passed out, recovering and fighting the early symptoms of a cold virus. Today I start loading my boyfriend's and my stuff in the van. He lives on a fourth floor walk up and I live on the second story of a multi family. Methinks it will be quite strenuous. But I'm kind of itching to go to the gym today. The problem is that I'm not a half measures person, and I know that I'll end up kicking my own butt at the gym. That plus two days of moving might kill me. Hmmmm...
  • I am finally back....149.5 this am...I am NOT leaving this thread again until it is time to move down, not up!!!
  • Racella
  • CONGRATS! to both you ladies!

and GOOD LUCK! in reaching your goals!
  • How was your weight this am Ciao?
  • Quote: How was your weight this am Ciao?
    this morning i weighed in at 148.4 lbs, but it's TOM week so i haven't been posting any official weigh ins until it's over. yesterday i bloated up to 149 even though my eating was right on plan the day before.

my goal is to be 147 lbs by august 15th to stay on track with my Halloween Challenge, so i'm not too worried about the minor set-backs of TOM week.
  • In the 140's as of today and looking to join this group to help me get out of them!
  • Lylitu

Still at 149.5 this am. Atleast it is below 150 for 2nd day in a row
  • Would love to be in the 130's again
    Erg! I've been over 142 for a while now, and look back at when I was 132 and feeling fat then.

So - mini-goal for now is to get to 138 and maintain that for a bit before trying for 132...