Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 3 of 37
Go to
  • 143.0 today. Getting closer to being back to my ticker weight. Yesterday food went better and I have a lighter schedule the next 2 days so should continue as long as I don't do anything crazy.

toni, good luck on your 5k!!! I did my first 3 Thanksgivings ago with my son who is a runner. It was such an awesome experience! At that time my goal was just to finish without walking. LOL I would not say I am a great runner now but we did that same race together the next 2 years. Now that he will be going off to college I wonder if I can talk my daughter into running it with me.
  • I'm back up to 148 and I've been bouncing around here for the last 3 weeks so I decided to move my ticker back up. It's incredibly frustrating.
  • 146 for me...ugh
  • I weighed in today at 145.6. I agree with all of you, littlelioness,tonimaroni2, Sum38, it's so frustrating. I just want to be successful with my weight loss goal. Yesterday, I weighed 146 and it was not a surprise since I made poor food choices and not much exercise this week.
    I hope to do better this next week and I will not allow one week to deter me from reaching my goal.
  • A bit better...144.5 this am.... If I could only safely stay below 145 for now, I would be happy
  • Well I'm down to 147 even this morning. Still up, but slowly coming back down. I've really been working on moving more throughout the day for the extra calorie burn, because restricting my calories isn't something I do very well. I think the effects have been minimal but every little bit helps in the long run.
  • 145.5...stuck
  • You're all doing great! I went back up into the low 150s for the past week or two so I didn't post here.. but today's my first day really back on track so hopefully I'll be joining you within the next few days
  • Sum - Hang in there! Keep doing what you've done so far and movement will come.

Leila - Welcome back to the 140's!

I've been MIA for a few days, but I've been logging in and reading everyone's posts everyday just for the motiviation. Back down to 146 this morning! Finally seeing downward movement after a month and a half of being totally off plan so my motivation is coming back.
  • There is just too much cake in the house. My goal today is to just say no! Hopefully it will be gone soon. I weigh on Friday and am hoping it will be ok. Drinking lots of water and workouts have been consistent. Darn cake....
  • a long hot day at the zoo on Sunday plus a restaurant meal bumped me up to 147. i'm hoping when this sunburn leaves i will finally feel hydrated again... so bloated.

i was really down about the scale, but i went out last night and my guy friends kept lifting me up. right before i left, i asked my buddy (who was drunk and known to say the first thing that comes to mind when he's drunk) why everyone kept insisting on picking me up: "it's because you're SMALL!" like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
  • Quote: : "it's because you're SMALL!" like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
    That's such a funny wait to put it, it gave me a good laugh. LOL It makes it sound like all the rest of the people around you big. I'm sure you're retaining water from your sunburn too, just wait and see.

cbigsis - Don't give in to the cake! It will not be worth it.
  • Hello, Ladies! I can't BELIEVE I'm in the 140's! So happy to join this thread.
    Today, my weigh in was 147.9.
    I count calories with an IPhone App and do Intermittent Fasting. My fasting periods are from 9pm to 1pm (16hrs) and my eating windows are from 1pm-9pm. I also attempt a 24 hour fast once a week and usually make it between 20 and 23 hours.

I had my second daughter almost 8 months ago and was on bedrest for several months during the pregnancy. I gained over 50 pounds, starting at a fit and lean 142 and ending somewhere in the 190's, I really don't even know for sure. A week after she was born I weighed in at 180. Thanks for sharing your thread!
  • yay 148.4 this morning!! Hope it lasts
  • mrslynah - Welcome to the 140's! I do IF too and it works very well for me when I can stick to it.

LeilaJey - Way to go!

Sum38 & Eliza - How's it going for you guys?

Holding steady at 146 for me. I'm going to really try hard not to blow my progress this week, I have a lot of events planned and hopefully I'll stay busy.