Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #346  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Ack. It's been forever since I posted on 3FC. Been kinda crazy at work and I went to New York Comic Con last weekend and had a blast. Being a thin costumed person is certainly so much fun, I have to admit.

I've been keeping up with my lifting and maintaining 110.6-112.4. Not really cutting back or adding more when I hit the high end or low end, but it just seems to be where I naturally fall. I have a weigh in this morning though, so let's see if Comic Con did any damage, haha! (although I didn't eat anything except my own food, so why would it?)

Hopefully I can stick around this time. I miss all you ladies!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #347  
Fitter, Happier, Awesomer

S/C/G: 168/maintaining 115-120

Height: 5' 6"

Mogzillo: Welcome! The thread is a bit quiet these days... come tell us what awesome things you've been up to.

JossFit: Glad your body's keeping up! Keep being rad.

sontaikle: Good to see you! I noticed your absence and assumed that life must be busy. Glad you're juggling everything and getting some fun time in.
--------
I had a seriously uninspiring strength workout yesterday (numbers down a bit), but I wasn't too surprised. I had taken a week off strength training, run 7 miles the night before I lifted in the morning, and my weight is slipping down again. That's all ok. I made it to the gym, and that's what matters. I think I may try to aim for 2 long sessions per week instead of 3-4 short sessions and see how that goes.

Today I'm going to be doing some hiking, and tomorrow more running. Yay.
sumire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #348  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I just want to make an announcement/share an NSV...

I packed a suitcase for vacation and realized today that I can easily lift it over my head with no assistance from my legs. Kind of reminded me that THIS is the best benefit of regular strength training.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #349  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by krampus View Post
I just want to make an announcement/share an NSV...

I packed a suitcase for vacation and realized today that I can easily lift it over my head with no assistance from my legs. Kind of reminded me that THIS is the best benefit of regular strength training.
Way to go!
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #350  
Fitter, Happier, Awesomer

S/C/G: 168/maintaining 115-120

Height: 5' 6"

Yeah, that's awesome, Krampus. I should take this as motivation-- I've been really, really inconsistent with my strength training (though consistent with my running) lately.
sumire is offline   Reply With Quote