3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Any feathers interested in an accountability thread? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/250488-any-feathers-interested-accountability-thread.html)

Jubilee 01-17-2012 06:18 PM

I'd love to join too. I've been eating way too many sweets lately, it's out of control. I don't count calories really but I'll post my "bad" foods like desserts, fried things and alcohol. Today was pretty dismal as I had 1.5 chocolate bars.

armygirl808 01-17-2012 06:24 PM

I actually did really well yesterday considering I didn't make it to the gym. I am sick, and slowly recovering. I ate very well. I also went on a two hour very hilly hike. Then did some pushups and abs later in the evening. I have noticed that since I got serious about losing weight, I've lost about 3 lbs. I can only hope to keep it up!

tyla 01-17-2012 10:07 PM

I did well today. I'm glad I joined earlier. It gave me motivation to do well.
Calories: 1334
Exercise: 1 hr.

Congrats on your weight loss, Amy!

girl81 01-18-2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubilee (Post 4176663)
I'd love to join too. I've been eating way too many sweets lately, it's out of control. I don't count calories really but I'll post my "bad" foods like desserts, fried things and alcohol. Today was pretty dismal as I had 1.5 chocolate bars.

Are you 5' 7 1/2" and 122lbs?
If so, maybe your body is just hungry.

philana 01-18-2012 06:55 AM

I'd love to join you guys. I've been trying ot get back into losing the last bit for a week now. So hello!

Lil bit about myself: 26 year old student. Work in healthcare a few days a week but mostly am trying to graduate Uni this year. My procrastination get's the better of me with a LOT of things. Always looking for ways to break through that. Tips are welcome! hihi.

I don't feel fat anymore, but I also don't feel comfoy in my body jusy yet, which is why I wanna lose some more weight. My ideal would be to eventually end up at 120lbs. But I know it's probably not going to happen. Somewhere between 125 and 130 would be just fine too.

PixieChix 01-18-2012 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone. I did pretty well yesterday. :)

I am starting to feel lighter in my body, which feels good. And this morning I noticed my muffin top is shrinking a little bit!! Yay!!

LisaTcan 01-18-2012 10:00 AM

Welcome everyone! I'm glad I've got such a good response!
girl81, whole foods really would be the best option for me :) I just have a really hard time sticking to it.
ange I love your "good day" "average day" idea.

I've eaten 1500 calories the past two days..which I'm maintaining at..I really need to get down to 1200! Ugh ok, I probably need to cut out all processed foods for a while to get these last 10 lbs off.

Nice to see there so-many of us which just a few pounds to go...it really is difficult though!!

ange82much 01-18-2012 03:05 PM

Day 2 = "Good"

Back in the office yesterday and a day of strategy meetings, which involves lunch provided, but i took in my own salad instead, so discipline points awarded there!

Salad for dinner too because the electric lines across the road fell down so we had no power for 5hrs. We went to the pub instead, to watch the football that we'd intended to watch from home, but i just had soda water, so more discipline points there too!!

Today will be harder to stick to plan as we're off to the city tonight to see a music gig in a little bar with friends as part of the Sydney Arts Festival, and dinner in another bar before, so the temptation will be to have a glass of wine or two with the others!

PixieChix 01-18-2012 03:13 PM

ange, you get MAJOR discipline points. Good for you!

ange82much 01-18-2012 03:48 PM

thanks PC - i like encouragement!! :D

Well done to everyone on here though - we've all made a start, and sometimes that's the hardest thing.

PixieChix 01-18-2012 04:03 PM

I agree; everyone deserves kudos. This is a hard task on the best of days.

I'm going out for mexican food tonight (not my idea...sigh...mexican food is sooo fattening), so I'm hoping I do well.

Jubilee 01-18-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl81 (Post 4177206)
Are you 5' 7 1/2" and 122lbs?
If so, maybe your body is just hungry.

I think not. I eat roughly 2500 kcal per day, and frankly 1-2 times per week I go over 3000 with 4 course meals and alcohol. I'm probably way less hungry than most people on here. I want to stop eating junk and replace it with healthier snacks. It's easier said than done hence my wanting to be "accountable" somewhere.

Petite Powerhouse 01-18-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubilee (Post 4178197)
I think not. I eat roughly 2500 kcal per day, and frankly 1-2 times per week I go over 3000 with 4 course meals and alcohol. I'm probably way less hungry than most people on here. I want to stop eating junk and replace it with healthier snacks. It's easier said than done hence my wanting to be "accountable" somewhere.

I'm the same way. I eat more than most women by far. Hunger is not an issue. My nemesis is sugar. I have to keep control of my sweet tooth or it can get out of control.

Jubilee 01-18-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petite Powerhouse (Post 4178233)
I'm the same way. I eat more than most women by far. Hunger is not an issue. My nemesis is sugar. I have to keep control of my sweet tooth or it can get out of control.

That's me to a tee. I began eating a lot of sweets during the holidays and now I've got the taste again. If I don't eat it for awhile I don't crave it. I stress it at work especially. I need to bring an abundance of healthy snacks to get back on track.

LisaTcan 01-18-2012 06:22 PM

ange82much - I need some of your discipline!!

Today so far..
B = Kashi cereal and milk, apple
S = beer nuts!! yes you read that right..sugar coated nuts!
L = veggie and chicken omelet and 1/2 bagel
S = low cal hot chocolate

According to my lose it app, i'm already at 1111!

I'm jealous of you ladies who can eat a lot :(