Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 44 of 44
Go to
  • 133.8. Knew I'd be up a bit after yesterday's water loss from Bikram yoga. Heading in the right direction again though.

moviegrl1737 - nice work!
    natashawashburn - congrats! Hope to join you soon!
  • ^Keep it up! As long as the general trend is down, you're doing great!

The scale indicated 130.0 today... buuuut last night I was ill and lost both my lunch & dinner. Trying to take care of myself today... but already lost count of my calories in the process. Be back at it tomorrow.
  • Quote: ^Keep it up! As long as the general trend is down, you're doing great!

The scale indicated 130.0 today... buuuut last night I was ill and lost both my lunch & dinner. Trying to take care of myself today... but already lost count of my calories in the process. Be back at it tomorrow.
    Oh no! Definitely take care of yourself and feel better!
  • Haven't posted in this thread since last October because... I wasn't in the 130s any more.

I checked today and the last time I was in the 130s was @ 139.8 pounds LAST HALLOWEEN.

Too much Halloween candy, perhaps? Plus all the other holidays? Who knows, but the fact remains that the next recorded weight I have is in the 140s and it hasn't gone below 140 until today. 139.8!!

So I finally clawed my way back into this "club" and hope to claw my way out the other side. I gave myself a goal of two months, which is HIGHLY OPTIMISTIC but it is good to have goals.

Good luck to all of us in reaching our healthy, happy weights

• Welcome Back Emma!
  • Astrild I hope you're feeling better.

EmmaD Welcome back and best of luck getting back on track

The 138lbs from yesterday stuck! Didn't think it was. My scales are hard to read so I couldn't see clearly if it was tipping more to 137lbs but I'll take 138lbs!
  • Whoops! Time to start a new thread as this one is way over the 500 post limit.