Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #1  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Default I'm SO frustrated :( basically just need to vent!!

So through summer I had a hard time with binge- eating, my weight went from my lowest of 123 to about 129... two weeks ago I was happy to be back to 126, yay! All this week I have been so good, no binges, exercise extra hard, TONS of water... And here I am, weighing in at 128.5... Seriously?? I am pretty sore from my workouts this week and Ive read that sore= water retention, but it's still so frustraiting to see the numbers go up... Especially since this 7 days is the longest I have gone without bingeing since June... Well that's it. Thanks for just listening.... I know the scales can be unreliable sometimes but I was really expecting to see a loss from 126.. Instead I'm UP 2.5!! Grrrraaaaar I want to scream!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #2  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

Hang in there Jessica!

My weight is also up despite a really good week. Logically I know I didn't actually gain weight and it's from water/bloat.
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #3  
Bells For Her

S/C/G: 156/112/105

Height: 5'1 and a half!

Ha! That's weird too. I'm up by about two ibs too and I can't seem to be able to shift it despite eating on plan for the last two weeks and exercising regularly. The only thing I can think of is that TOM was due last week but I took the contraceptive pill to skip it so it wouldn't affect my progress. Doh!
belmagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #4  

It is very difficult to maintain weight between 123 and 129.
It does fluctuate a lot, and you have to really watch what you eat every day.
Hang in there.
JOLINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #5  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Thanks so much for all of the replies everyone, I really appreciate it... Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow and it's good to know I'm not the only one with crazy fluctuations!
danzingurl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Sometimes, when your body is refusing to stay at a certain weight (near the low end of the spectrum), it's trying to tell you something. At your current goal weight, you would be actually medically underweight, and perhaps your body is responding to that. At your current weight, you're straddling the borderline. It's very common for your body to "set" it's own goal weight, or, rather, it's healthiest weight. Perhaps you should talk to your doctor about what weight they suggest? Also, maybe the changes you want to see from your body don't have to come from weight loss- maybe they can be best served by toning exercises.

Good luck with whatever you decide, and I hope it helps you achieve your health goals.

Last edited by kelly315; 09-11-2011 at 11:41 PM.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote