3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Rollin' Out Of The 120s! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/235256-rollin-out-120s.html)

Ryler832 09-08-2011 03:14 PM

Back up to 129 from 127 a few days ago. Darn Labor Day weekend! Hopefully I'll be closer to the lower 120's towards the end of the month.

Precious Little 09-10-2011 08:30 PM

Just wanted to report that I'm really close to rolling out of the 120s.

My ticker says 119 pounds but technically I'm 119.93 (54.4kg). I have a feeling half of the 700gm loss I had over the week is water weight cuz I'm a bit dehydrated after my run yesterday. But it's real close :)

Funny thing is I had a bit of a junky food week too, (donuts :o, cake :o) and stuff so it's kinda surprising.

So happy!! :carrot:

cantgetenoughchoc 09-10-2011 09:01 PM

ooh! Good luck! I'm super jealous, but you probably deserve it more than me. I've been a pig lately. :(

Keep it up! :D xx

goob 09-11-2011 02:33 PM

Precious Little- Great job on seeing 119. Wish I was there too.

Weighed myself today and the scale said 121.8lbs. TOM is not here yet, but it should be creeping up on me in the next few days.

pinkrunner115 09-11-2011 11:10 PM

119! Awesome! Wish I saw that number.... Hopefully some day. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been doing so-so on the eating, but I just had my birthday so I ate a ton of cake. I figure it's not an excuse for eating poorly, but I'm not getting down on myself for it because cake is...well...fantastic.

Precious Little 09-12-2011 05:25 AM

Thanks you guys for the encouragement :)

I see my physio tomorrow and am hoping to get the 'all clear' for running properly again (with no knee taping) and all my other activities. I've been heaps better... can't wait to truly get back to my normal exercise, I miss it sooo bad. Still, might have to ease back into it.

coffe3 09-12-2011 09:49 AM

Sigh pretty much gained 5lbs overnight... went up to 129lbs this morning. I'm guessing its mostly water weight because my index finger's first joint has swollen to almost double. Sure sign of water retention.

Had Vietnamese for lunch so that's the cause because I ate well the rest of the day and exercised as per usual. BUT the 5lbs gain put me off to a bad start and I have been snacking all day =(. Feeling so full and gross right now. Going to do a circuit (crunch, squat, push up, etc) or two to 'compensate' and so I'll be ready to start fresh tomorrow.

I think I'm going to be weighing weekly from now on cuz these fluctuations are really driving me crazy. =(

Congrats on getting under 120!! I have a feeling it's going to take me a while to get there but I will!

Ryler832 09-12-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffe3 (Post 4029333)

I think I'm going to be weighing weekly from now on cuz these fluctuations are really driving me crazy. =(

Congrats on getting under 120!! I have a feeling it's going to take me a while to get there but I will!

Fluctuations happen so don't let it get you down.

It's going to take me a while as well. I've been in the 120s for 3 weeks now and I'm still in the upper end of it. Hopefully I'll see a break or my whoosh moment soon.

Ryler832 09-21-2011 05:03 PM

I'm down to 124.6 so I don't think it will take that long for me to get out of the 120s. I'm thinking it will take another 3 weeks. Slowly but surely.

ange82much 09-21-2011 06:06 PM

just gatecrashing to see who's here, cos i'm hoping to be joining you all soon!!
Give me another week (ish).

I'll be a long-termer once i'm here though as it's slow going for me at these weights (but that's ok). :cool:

Jealous of you all - you're doing well if you're here. :coffee:

Ryler832 09-21-2011 10:37 PM

There isn't many of us here. Looking forward to seeing you here. It's slow going for me as well. I've lost only a little over 4 lb this month.

goob 09-22-2011 04:25 AM

Ryler832- I see our goals are pretty similar. I've been in the 120's for a little over a month now. I weighed myself last Sunday seeing 120.4 lbs, and I'm hoping to see 119 lbs this Sunday. I do find it harder to shed the pounds when going below 120.

Ryler832 09-22-2011 09:40 AM

Goob I've been in the 120's since August 23 I'm only halfway through it.

You're making good progress. I'm sure you'll be into the 110's by your next weigh in. That's exciting isn't it? I can't wait until I get there.

extracted 09-29-2011 11:10 PM

Hey girls! :wave:
I'm new to this site, but so far I like it. I just needed a little extra push so I thought joining a support group would help!

I'm currently stuck at 125 and can't seem to make the number on the scale go down! But it's my fault...I'll stick to my diet for 3 or 4 days, then I can't take it anymore and indulge a little too much. :( Oops.

kittylove9090 09-29-2011 11:29 PM

Hey everybody :)
I am new to 3fc. I am 5 feet and 122 pounds at the moment. I decided to join this website for some support and maybe a little disciplining from others lol. I need it. I lost some weight. I used to be 128 in april and i did lose till 119 pounds but i am never consistent with diet and exercise, i will have one good week where i eat really healthy and exercise a bit but then i will go back to binging. I need some help sticking to my diet especially when i go away as i tend to spend weekends at my friends and i have been in such a slump this week emotionally and when it comes to my diet/exersice. Sorry for the long rant.