Anyone trying to get out of the 140s?

You're on Page 37 of 37
Go to
  • I hit 143 today, but think it's a fluke due to some EXTREME house chores/projects-if not the work involved, it's the stress of dealing with the work! AND am planning to go out to eat soon so it will not last. I'll eat healthy but restaurant food always has too much sodium. There's a magic trick I do: I can just THINK about a salt shaker and retain a lb of water, just like that. So a restaurant meal=boing! sponge body.

Anyway, it felt nice & soon will be a departure rather than arrival weight!
  • Staying put at 144.

We ended up going out to dinner. Sushi I have not eaten out in ages and I only had 5 or 6 pieces and I was stuffed. I used to eat like a man, now I eat like a lady
  • Quote: I used to eat like a man, now I eat like a lady
    Lol that's so funny!! I feel like I'm starting to do the same thing... success!

I'm finally coming down after last weekend. 146 this morning. Still 1.2 higher than my low last week, but I'm ok with it. I'm really determined to break into the 130's now that it's finally hot outside here.
  • i can relate to the eating like a lady bit, but i think it's more mental for me. i grew up with parents who didn't really cook, so when they brought home dinner, we ate because the food was there. it feels "wrong" to eat a small dinner or a less filling meal. now that i know what my next meal will be and all that, it's just snapping that mentality.

143.4 today, but i walked around a neighborhood garage sale for 3 hours this morning. got lots of 50 cent clothes and i'm excited that soon they'll look even better on me.
  • littlelioness - it's so good that you understand where the mental part of it comes from for you. I'm a bit jealous of your cheap garage sale finds; I missed our city wide garage sale this year!!

145 for me this morning... FINALLY back to my pre-TOM weight, 10 days later.
  • Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker on this forum, and I've officially seen 148 for long enough that I've decided to dive in to this board! (I'm super pumped about it - this is at least 10 pounds down from where I was after my freshman year of college )... I don't have anywhere else to be excited about this haha, so....

But now that I've entered the 140s... I'm more than willing to wave goodbye to them haha
  • Whoops! Up to over 500 posts. Time to start a new thread.
  • I am 145 lbs right now
    My goal weight is 140 lbs. These last 5 lbs are killing me. When I first started my journey 57 lbs ago, I would have told you 5 lbs was easy to lose. But these last 5 lbs are coming off at a continental drift pace. I will keep trying, and hopefully one day I can get there.