3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   "Post something you like about yourself today" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/206971-post-something-you-like-about-yourself-today.html)

SilverLife 07-12-2010 03:42 PM

"Post something you like about yourself today"

I saw a thread on this subject somewhere on the board today, and can't find it again. Since I found the Featherweight section here and chimed in, I've been enjoying how nice it is to think of myself as being a Feather instead of thinking of myself as fat.

If it's all right, could we have a "post something you like about yourself today" thread?

Moderators, please do delete this if it's not all right.

Today I like thinking of myself as a feather! I'm even moving more weightlessly and gracefully. :)

kwinkle 07-12-2010 05:07 PM

great idea!

I like that I noticed my reflection in the window while I was cooking alst night and saw that my arms are becoming defined. I can see my biceps and deltiods! Woo hoo!:carrot:

AR4life 07-12-2010 05:19 PM

I like that my legs are getting stronger with the running!

Sunshinenmysoul 07-12-2010 05:22 PM

I like my legs. They're one of the only things on me that are actually really nice looking! (In my opinion of myself)

thesame7lbs 07-12-2010 10:45 PM

Today, I like my commitment!

This afternoon, I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was raining and thundering. And... I packed all three kids in the car and went to the gym. One hour on the stairmaster and some pushups, crunches, squats and curls!

I also like my arms. See "pushups" and "curls" above. :D

Thighs Be Gone 07-12-2010 10:58 PM

I like that I planted the things I needed to in the backyard yesterday. I like that I ran so far today.

Ilene 07-13-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverLife (Post 3383101)
I saw a thread on this subject somewhere on the board today, and can't find it again. Since I found the Featherweight section here and chimed in, I've been enjoying how nice it is to think of myself as being a Feather instead of thinking of myself as fat.

If it's all right, could we have a "post something you like about yourself today" thread?

Moderators, please do delete this if it's not all right.

Today I like thinking of myself as a feather! I'm even moving more weightlessly and gracefully. :)

Absolutely!! Don't be shy to start threads SilvierLife... I'll change the title of this thread to "Post something you like about yourself today" ... I have those powers :wizard:

What I like about myself to day is that my fingers are feeling bony :lol: ... Silly, yes, but that's how I tell if I'm losing weight :goodscale:

srmb60 07-13-2010 09:11 AM

A lovely idea for a thread. I have no problem with there being lots of these at 3FC!

I don't mind the pictures that were taken of me at a function on Saturday. And that's pretty cool. I don't mind looking at my own picture ... hmmm ...

SilverLife 07-13-2010 10:12 AM

Ilene, thanks. I like it that I'm staying on my food plan and my movement/exercise plan and enjoying them both.

srmb60 07-14-2010 09:45 AM

My pyjama pants are getting big so they slide a little and kind hang on my hips. Makes me feel slim through the middle ... in belly dancer fashion :joker:

SilverLife 07-14-2010 10:15 AM

It was easier to exercise today, and it's becoming ever easier to move, in general. It's a nice feeling.

chickapea 07-14-2010 10:23 AM

I like my stomach today! Coming from this apple, that is huge, I have never had a waist, and now I'm starting to see definition in my abs.

(thank you 30 Day Shred!)

GenetJen 07-14-2010 11:41 AM

Chickapea - that is huge! I, too, am an apple with belly issues.

I like the fact that I'm going to get off my butt and do hot yoga tonight, burning about 600 calories!

Dianne042425 07-14-2010 11:51 AM

Genjet,

Does that really burn that many calories? I am very intersted. How long is it for? Can you tell me a little about it?

chickapea 07-14-2010 12:11 PM

Hot yoga sounds amazing and my friend that does it all the time has an amaaazing body. But I'm pretty weird about trying new stuff! LOL! I can't even drag myself to the gym, I just do my workout DVDs at home.