Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 157/141.6/120

Height: 5' 3

Great job tkm! Every half an inch makes a difference, especially in how we feel about ourselves!!

I should measure and keep track as well....scared to see the initial measurements though, however I have been able to wear a couple of things that I haven't worn in like a year...they were just too tight for me to wear them comfortably and now I am in them with no bulges hanging out!! Just waiting to fit into my skinny jeans again!

Slow but sure!
MCMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #227  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

Wow, lots of you did really well in April!

motivated chickie - 12 pounds in a month?!?! Wow. I wish. It has taken me 3 months to lose that much, but then I promptly gained 2-4 of them back By the way, you look GREAT in your boots (saw your photo in another forum).

I haven't "officially" weighed yet, but I peeked (with clothes on and after just eating) and I know it's not good. I think my April 1 weight was temporarily low, so I probably set myself up for a more difficult challenge of losing 4 pounds in April -- what a joke.

I have decided to give an all-out push in May and see if I can get the scale moving in the RIGHT direction or see some inches disappear. If that doesn't work, I'll be back asking for advice. I'm still 10-15 lbs away from what was my normal weight until about 3 years ago.

So, on to the May Goals:
  1. 1 hour (or more) exercise/day, for real, no excuses. This does include walking though, and I make it an *energetic* walk.
  2. Develop a schedule for exercising.
  3. Get back on my routine of daily push-ups (trying for "real" ones) and sit-ups.
  4. Stick to my plan for eating. I've gotten pretty good at planning. Also gotten good at improvising additions to the plan throughout the day.
  5. NO WHITE BREAD. This has been my downfall recently, my husband bakes French bread and well, I eat it. With abandon.
EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote