I am STARVING today! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 02-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #1  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Default I am STARVING today!

Everything's been going fine, on phase 2 of Fat Smash and it's going well. But I am absolutely ravenous today. I'm expecting my period, so I think that's a lot of it. I've already eaten my breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack for the day, as well as a small Dove chocolate heart that was SO not on plan.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to get through the rest of the day here. I'm in NY and it's pouring rain here(if I were a few miles west it would be snowing), so I don't want to go out, and lunch will soon be over so I have to stay at my desk. Any strategies to keep me from raiding the vending machine?
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 145/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

Tea and chewing gum.

Though I wouldn't worry about eating your foods this early--I've found that when I eat a lot early in the day, I'm not as hungry later. Your body is smart; it will figure out that it's been fed.
tkm256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #3  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Going back for more tea now - thanks, tkm.

Checked my calories and I'm at about 700 which isn't bad. I just have this feeling inside like I could eat and eat and never be satisfied today. I've eaten oatmeal, fruit, salad, Greek yogurt, beans, cheese - all good stuff. Had some olive oil with my salad so I should be satisfied.
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #4  
Gemma :)

S/C/G: 143.6/115.8/110

Height: 5"2

I know what you mean about being hungry! I'm due on as well, I've eaten all my calories for the day and I'm still hungry haha. You've given me a good idea though, I'm gonna go get another cuppa . At least everything you've eaten has been good foods and not just empty calories! && A little chocolate is expected at this time, bad bad chocolate cravings are just part of the experience, as fun as it is haha. What's fat smash? I'm clueless! haha x
xgemziex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:56 AM   #5  
Ilene the Bean

S/C/G: 165/149/140

Yesterday I had a ravenous day too... so in the middle of the afternoon I had bought some already shredded cabbage and made a light vinegrette, and that's what I had as a snack, a large bowl of it... The crunchyness and the fibrousness of the cabbage filled me up... Hope this helps for the next time, because I now realise I'm a bit after the fact here ...

So how did your afternoon go?
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 133/132/118

Height: 5'4"

try tea! I love drinks a big mug of tea when i get the muchies.
maenad is offline   Reply With Quote