Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Height: 5'5"

I am finally, as of this morning, back to the weight I was before the party on Saturday night. Whew! Now to just keep the scale going in the right direction from here...
Su-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

My weight finally dropped after hanging at 157 for over two weeks. Yesterday the scale read 154.4, so now I am officially normal! (BMI) Only 18 more pounds to go!!!!!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #18  

Yeah, MonteCristo! Normal BMI rocks!
Old 03-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #19  

Hey all I know I'm a little tardy this week on the chat, and I flit in and out of 3fc like nobody's business but hi!

MonteCristo!! Nice work. Keep going Su-Bee! And Allison, I was having the same problem as you with just having a little bit here and there and just recently it was completely impeding my weight loss, soooo for the past week and a bit I've been writing down EVERYTHING that I eat and I hate writing down stupid like things like "4 mini eggs" or "8 wine gums" so it's been making me not eat them. Maybe you could try writin' 'em down too?
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #20  

Height: 5'6

Know exactly how you feel...I'm having a rather unpleasant TOM visit myself. It makes it really hard to exercise and also makes me crave sweets. Hopefully some of this bloat will be gone and will make the scale move in the right direction on Monday (my weigh in day).
michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #21  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

OK, so I had a good day foodwise yesterday...no binging, no desire to binge was satisfied on a normal amount of food. Had more energy too, although I over did it with that and am wiped out today. The difference was I upped my fat and carbs and lowered my protein. I'm still getting tons of protein, but adding a little more carb and fat, a little less protein and a little less volume actually.

I definitely do better if I keep fat up around 35%. I've seen that consistantly. But I also think I might need to do something along the lines of carb cycling. Eat a high protein breakfast for a few days, then have a more moderate breakfast for a few days. I've seemed more satisfied the last 2 days on less, less binge urge etc.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

I get in ruts like that. Once I slip once, it seems even harder to stay, or even get back on track.
i went to the gym today, so i'm feeling pretty good. managed twice this week, and will try again on saturday.
Hang in there guys!
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:47 AM   #23  
MasterHarper

Oh yeah!! 135.4!! I haven't weighed this low since just after Christmas and that was with a laxative inside me!!! This one is genuine!
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #24  

Robsia - Great Job on getting back to that low!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #25  

Yay Robsia!

I am once again bloated...only up 3 pounds this time...which I know is not real weight, simply a strange reaction I have whenever I eat popcorn. I should just learn & remove popcorn from my acceptable snacks list, but sometimes I really need that feeling of being able to eat a LOT of something for not many calories!

Today, I'm having Indian food for lunch w/ some girlfriends. We placed the order yesterday...I figure I will eat small portions of the chicken tikka, aloo gobi (cauliflower & potatoes) & maybe the bhartha (eggplant - although eggplant soaks up so much oil so easily that I'm kind of scared of eating a restaurant version) & count it as about 650-700 calories - does that sound like it might be about right? I'll add another 200 if I succumb to temptation & have 1/2 piece of naan, but I am going to try really hard NOT to do that!

Have a great day, everybody!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #26  

My coworkers decided to get Mexican for lunch. I have the hardest time controlling myself there. But today I was so good! I ordered the chicken fajitas, with no sides and no tortillas, just the chicken, peppers and onions, and I only ended up eating about half of it! I'm so proud of myself!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #27  

I did AWESOME at lunch. Skipped the naan, & there was a green salad, so I filled half my plate w/ that before adding the other items. Even allowing for some mystery ingredients...I honestly don't think I went over 500 calories! Go me!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:28 AM   #28  
MasterHarper

Well, my OH finally got some batteries for his scales so I was able to weigh myself over the weekend at his house. It's funny - simply knowing the scales were there made me much more accountable to myself and I was really good, even though he tempted me with cherry pie again!! I didn't lose over the weekend - I stayed the same, but at least his scales showed the same as mine.

However, today is Mothers Day here in the UK and we are going out for a family meal this afternoon. I am going to try not to go completely mad but I imagine it will be up a bit on Monday.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #29  

Height: 5'6

Okay...so I couldn't wait until Monday to do my weigh in. I hopped on the scale this morning and it was 150.2! Not to shabby from 155.6 when I started on 3/12. I've been hungry since then
michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:32 AM   #30  
MasterHarper

WTG Michelinwoman!! That's really good going.

Well, I was chuffed to find this morning that I was only up 0.2 after Mothers Day yesterday.

I had a small bar of chocolate that DD1 had bought me for my present (along with a stuffed bunny rabbit - bless. She's only 7 and has been saving her pocket money!). I also treated myself to a bar of chocolate at lunch time as they were on 3 for £1 at Tesco. So one for DD1, one for me and one for my OH, which he proceeded to leave in my fridge as he hardly eats chocolate!

Then yesterday afternoon we were all going out for a meal - my parents, me and my OH, my 2 kids, HIS parents and my sister and her four kids. It was very nice. We didn't eat till 4pm so it was either a late lunch or an early dinner - lol! But I had forestiere chicken which was grilled chicken breast with mushroom and white wine sauce with button and forest mushrooms served with fries and baby carrots. It was delicious! And for dessert I choe profiteroles and when they came there were two HUGE profiteroles both the size of a saucer!! Filled with whipped cream, and served with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I polished off the lot!

But then I had nothing else all day so that was basically all I ate all day, so that's not too bad actually.

But I have to be good now till Easter. I know my OH has bought me a Baileys egg as I saw it in his back room! Normally I would buy myself one, but I won't this year. If I'm to be 9 stone by August, I can't be pigging on Easter eggs.