3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Planning & Chat Feb. 18 - 24 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/134717-planning-chat-feb-18-24-a.html)

Mudpie 02-20-2008 05:49 AM

Chauffeur needed - must like big dogs

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanB (Post 2063565)
So much snow!

If I'm going to get to work this morning, I'll need DH to drive me again!

On a happier note ... food has been good for a couple of days. I'm inspired by Glory87 and it seems to be just the spark I needed.

;) After he drives you to work SusanB you can go ahead and send your DH over here to drive me around all day. He'll get lots of slurpy dog kisses as a reward.

Dagmar :coolsnow:

thinnythighs 02-20-2008 08:20 AM

Bit off plan yesterday. Not horrible ( a few choc whoppers ), but still not right on track.

At least i chose the grilled chicken quesadilla for dinner ( only ate maybe half of it ), and not the chili cheese burger DH had.

Mini goal: 149

BlueToBlue 02-20-2008 01:01 PM

On Monday I was so hungry I had to give myself an extra 100 calories for the day. But then yesterday I ended up with a surplus of calories and felt completely satisfied all day. I even added peanut butter to my oatmeal and ate 1/2 oz of almonds (which are such high calorie/low volume foods I would normally never have them both on the same day), and still came in 50 calories low for the day. :dunno: Go figure...

Just Deb 02-20-2008 02:11 PM

Way off track the last few days. But working on getting back. 30 min on the elliptical and 1150 in cals yesterday. Low - I know - but after 3 days in the 2500, I think a few low days are in order. And lots of water. My scale jumped almost 5lbs. Ouch!!

justdoit37 02-20-2008 03:10 PM

I'm not going to eat after I eat my supper. Kitchen is closed for me at night. That is my one week goal. So far so good.

frog0726 02-20-2008 03:30 PM

OMG, I feel like a bottomless pit today. I have these days every so often, and nothing I eat will fill me up! Yikes!

alinnell 02-20-2008 04:04 PM

Bottomless pit? Eating off track? That's been me the past couple of mornings. Usually I'm not hungry and I eat just because I know I should and I know that if I don't I'll be very hungry at work. Yesterday, I was starving and I wanted something hot. Leftover baked potatoes? Yes, that will be good. I planned on eating it over two mornings and it got the better of me and I polished it all off. They were those little red potatoes--I ate 16 of them. Okay, so some of them are the size of marbles, but others were rather large. I imagine it was over 2 cups of potatoes. My bad.

I'm flying out of the nice 70 degree weather here on Friday and going to the snow in SLC. You may not hear much from me while I'm up there--I'm sure I'll be very busy.

srmb60 02-20-2008 04:12 PM

Are any of you familiar with a mint smoothie? Oh dear!

walking2lose 02-20-2008 05:09 PM

Noo... sounds interesting though. What's in it? Besides mint, of course...

I just got back from grocery shopping - I bought the Women's World with Glory in it, and I can't wait to read it. I need some inspiration!

I have been very busy this week and VERY tired. I have just needed about 3 more hours every day to get stuff done. Needless to say, I have been to bed very late every night, and I've had to really DRAG myself out of bed in the morning. It's awful. I think, like Ennay, that the fatigue is triggering bad eating. I've been so hungry, and it's just been a hard week. I don't even want to weigh on Friday, but I must face it... otherwise, how will I get back on track?

So, here's to the next few days being better!

srmb60 02-21-2008 05:34 AM

300 calories of whipped chocolate mint stuff in a thick chocolate coating. Oh dear. Yesterday was not really so good.

Today will be better.

Mudpie 02-21-2008 05:58 AM

Rough "hump day" for all?

Before we all go somewhere silly (though that sound like a great plan given the week so far) in this burg we call Wed. "hump" day. That's cause it's the middle of the week and we all need to get over the hump!

Sounds like a lot of us at 3FC had problems yesterday (I did not eat 4 huge cookies worth 220 calories each :o, it was my :devil: twin) so I hope we're all "over the hump" and back OP today.

I worked from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. outside with one quick dinner break of 30 minutes and one cat sit about 3 p.m. (see cookies above). DH's snoring meant I didn't get much sleep Tues. night so I was sooo tired by the end that I almost drove my car through the closed garage door.

Today will be better!

Have to ask though I won't eat/drink(?) one any time soon (see cookies above). SusanB, where did you get the mint smoothie? I allow myself one treat each week and this sounds like a good one. I figure (see cookies above) that I'll be due another treat around the end of March :devil:

Dagmar :p

srmb60 02-21-2008 06:02 AM

There's a chocolatery (made that word up) in Stratford called Rheo Thompson. They're quite famous locally. I bought one from a neighbour who is fundrasing for her daughter's children's summer art camp.

Mudpie 02-21-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanB (Post 2065366)
There's a chocolatery (made that word up) in Stratford called Rheo Thompson. They're quite famous locally. I bought one from a neighbour who is fundrasing for her daughter's children's summer art camp.

Yummy! I'll have to check it out on our summer travels. The Toronto spelling of your word is chocolaterie (I suppose it's a nod toward bilingualism).

Dagmar :cool:

justdoit37 02-21-2008 11:43 AM

This week has been good so far. I joined on the 16th and I had lost a pound when I stepped on the scale today. It's okay that it took a few days to loose it because It took a couple of days to get in the swing of eating healthy again. I'm happy for the one pound loss. 19 more to go.

alinnell 02-21-2008 11:57 AM

I won't be around much after today--I'm flying to SLC to visit my Mom. It's her birthday (85) on Saturday and she was hoping to be home from the nursing home by then, but it looks like it will be a few more days or weeks before they discharge her.

My eating has been okay, except for those breakfast snafus, but my weight is not budging.