Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-29-2007, 11:32 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Good job bargoo!!! Keep up the great work!

Carolyn - I just read yours... man, what is wrong with some people!?? At least you did get a good work out in, but too bad it had to end on a bad note.

Entered in all the macademias from last night on fit day. Calories ended around 2,000. I'll just view Friday and Saturday as over and back on track. The nuts are safely hidden somewhere now by DH. Amazing that a cup of those delicious meaty little nuggets has 970 calories. My mom was very into the Zone concept several years ago (which is actually a very healthy balance of protein, carbs, and healthy fats). Several of the daily recipe plans would call for '2 macademia nuts' as a snack (as a way to get just that right amount of healthy fat in). Boy, eating just 2 macademia nuts would be sooo hard for me....unless it was the last 2 in the bag maybe!

Have a great Sunday all. Let me go look at my weepy eye...
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=walking2lose;1794500

Also, I posted a thread about this last night - I had a serious run in with a bug last night while on my walk/run (happened at 45 min so I didn't get my hour in). Anyway, this morning my eye is looking and feeling pretty horrible. It's red, swollen, puffy, and tearing steadily - I actually have tears literally running down my cheek right now from this one eye. DH said he's going to make me go to dr. I'm going to wait a little while and see (I don't feel like spending my day in dr plus I'll have to file an insurance reimbursement, which we all know is a PIA!!).[/QUOTE]

One of the good things about being Canadian - we don't have to pay for most "emergency" medical care - YET! Hope your eye is better tomorrow but don't hesitate to go to Dr. if there's any visual problem. They can't replace eyes - YET!

Dagmar (sometimes the quotes just don't work for me )
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:02 PM   #93  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

We all want we can't have - I'm cold Would love to send our rain to help you guys out but you need to be warned that they've just dug out another body from the flood waters so it's not exactly rain, more like killing torrential water

Whittlin - bless you for your bang on optimism as ever and way to go on that weight. You were dead right. 2.8 of those pesky holiday pounds gone since Tuesday and that's inspired me. My boyfriend's got all very serious about losing weight again now that the holidays are out of the way and I'm nothing if not competitive. He was 196 at the beginning of June, 189 today (3 week holiday in the middle for him) and is aiming for 175 - 178 ish. Well he's not getting there first

Time for tea, I'm hungry.
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Oh Doughnut! You should have been here with us today. It was hot!

Because some of you have known me for a while ... and therefore will find this as hard to believe as I do (you should have heard my mother!) I've posted a picture of me playing roadhockey here ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=118591&page=7

And the new weekly thread is here ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119162
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote