Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:21 AM   #1  
Failure Is Not An Option

S/C/G: 250/145/138

Height: 5ft6

Default Food - Sunday July 1 ....

This being the end of a long week plus being the first day of a new month, what a good time to look back, see where you've been, and set some goals for the brand new month ahead of us. We all need encouragement and we all need a " good job!!!, you can do it!!!, and even an occasional So...where are you at?

This week has gone pretty good for me, although i'm glad it's over and ready to begin a new one. Am down 1 lb which hopefully means i'll start the week at a solid 155. i'm happy with that.

BMI: 26.6/25.2/20.2

Last edited by Ilene; 07-01-2007 at 09:58 AM.
thinnythighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:20 AM   #2  

hey

not sooo amazing for me.
This week-

Monday - 126lbs
Friday - 130lbs
Today - 129lbs :S

I don't really understand, the only binge I had this week was 600 cals, which ISN'T 3lbs! I've had IBS related problems though, maybe thats it.

So this week and this month - subject to change! -

- daily exercise, 30 mins at least
- 1200-1600 calories a day
- less freaking over the scale!

Thats probably enough for time being. I'm going on holiday on July 21st, so thats about 3 weeks away. I want to lose 5lbs, so I'm 124lbs by July 21st...wish me luck!

emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:28 AM   #3  
Failure Is Not An Option

S/C/G: 250/145/138

Height: 5ft6

You could just be retaining " waste " from the IBS. But the good thing is that you caught the gain and started to bring it down again before it got out of control. Good job!!! Considering where you started, you're still down 11 lbs, which is nothing to sneeze at. A pound lost is a pound lost no matter how you look at it.
thinnythighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #4  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Well I didn't think I'd had a good week until I look back on it. I'm down to 142 which is the lowest I've weighed in over a year so that's cool. The 130s are tantalizing close. I have a week abroad in just over a week and then a week off at home followed by a long weekend. So, if I can maintain this month and still be 142 by 23rd July when I'm back to normal I'll be very well pleased.
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 04:42 PM   #5  
Doing this for me!

S/C/G: 147/139.0/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone!

Holiday weekends are hard I had really good intentions for this weekend, and then I totally blew everything. I did really well until yesterday after dinner, and then started drinking...and drank A LOT...today so far I've been really bad. I'm really emotional today and regretting my drinking escapades from last night, and so far I've eaten a lot of ice cream and a bison burger/salad. I need to get this in check again, because I think I just blew all of last week.
stiebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #6  
Ilene the Bean

S/C/G: 165/149/140

Height: 5'3"

This weekend, considering that it was a holiday weekend, was good for me because DH was on call so we didn't do a thing... Today food has been excellent and I ran this morning too...

m1 - oatmeal
m2 - protein pancake
m3 - cc and veggies
m4 - spaghetti and sauce
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6

Doughnut: Congrats!!! That is my mini-goal weight!

Today:

skipped breakfast

Lunch: one piece pepperoni pizza, salad w/ranch dressing (full fat), reg coke, root beer float

Dinner: slimfast

estimated cals: fitday says 917...but I find that hard to believe since I am not totally starving by now (10 PM).

I'm getting a treadmill Tuesday!!!
michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:04 AM   #8  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Lifestyle change

My goal for July is that I continue to eat the Fit For Life way of eating. The weight loss is a bonus.

What I am striving for is a lifestyle change that is permanent.

When I focus on the scale, I start making my decisions about what I can and cannot get away with eating. Focusing on wanting to feel light in my belly has really given me a new consistent goal.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #9  

Thank you, thinnythighs! good thread.

Stiebena...1 week doesnt have to wreck it all, you can get back on track..treat yourself kindly <3

emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

This is a good thread. My goal for July: to come home from Hawaii weighing less than when I left. I'll be with DS, so it's not like we'll be doing any fine dining or drinking! LOL It could happen if I stay away from fast food and pastries (you know hotels and their "free breakfast buffets"--nothing but carbs. It will be interesting to say the least.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote